Leicester away, Saturday 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a cunt

The Cock Knocker. He punches people in the cock. He also watched the Leicester game.
so whats your point?

Shut up then
Oh sorry - is it now a pre-requisite on this site that passing comment on the comments made about the game, can only be posted if the full 90 minutes had been watched and over analysed in mind numbing detail?

I made no comments about performances, players or manager

just simply a generalisation about the tedious nature of some posters over analysis and bullshit about the shitty state of the club, its players, management etc etc etc

I didn't need to watch the game to do that.

anyone would think the club was looking down the barrel of expulsion from league two, reading some of the crap on here.

Funnily enough, you are probably the worst culprit and the biggest bore. If justice was served, I would lock you and Gibbs away in a room for eternity watching the games from the season we were relegated.

so whats your point?

I don't think I can make it much clearer. But I will try. Just for you.

You. That is you. Are, as in the present indicative plural. A cunt. An offensive term generally reserved for people who are considered such low life that there really isn't a more clear way of displaying one's displeasure towards such a creature.

Oh sorry - is it now a pre-requisite on this site that passing comment on the comments made about the game, can only be posted if the full 90 minutes had been watched and over analysed in mind numbing detail?

just simply a generalisation about the tedious nature of some posters over analysis and bullshit about the shitty state of the club, its players, management etc etc etc

anyone would think the club was looking down the barrel of expulsion from league two, reading some of the crap on here.

Funnily enough, you are probably the worst culprit and the biggest bore. If justice was served, I would lock you and Gibbs away in a room for eternity watching the games from the season we were relegated.

You didnt see the performance but you jump to its defence.

Youre as predictable as me Mick

www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/nabil-bentaleb.8858/page-84

You seem to think Bentalebs passing issues in one and a half games makes him worthy of being called a cunt.

Short memory. It will be a lot of fun watching Bentaleb tear your opinion to shreds. He has character unlike you. And will be working like a demon to right his game.

You don't scratch the surface. It takes something as obvious like a bad pass that results in a goal to register as a negative for you.

It's one bad pass too many!
And this aspect of his game surfaced last season!

He has potential at the moment but that's all and he isn't as good as he thinks he is!

But with the right coaching he could come good.

Now who have we got that can coach him.......

That's a long post since I didn't actually say a word.

Pretty telling that you spout about lack of quality posters while making gay slurs.

It's pretty spectacular how delusional my fan club is. It's an absolute badge of honor that a homophobe like you does not like me. I'm delighted we do not get along.

Who do you get along with?

You didn't even need to look at the forum to make that comment. In any match thread where we have lost or drawn, the transfer thread, or just any thread where Sammy has been there is guaranteed to be some whining about Levy, Poch, the players, or all 3.

You didn't even need to look at the forum to make that comment. In any match thread where we have lost or drawn, the transfer thread, or just any thread where Sammy has been there is guaranteed to be some whining about Levy, Poch, the players, or all 3.

Bloke that's been member since June 2015 comments on historic match threads. There has only been 3 matches since he's 'joined'

Already made himself look a cunt on starting threads baiting Yanks...

Hates Sammy...

Who is this mysterious man of mystery?

Bloke that's been member since June 2015 comments on historic match threads. There has only been 3 matches since he's 'joined'

Hates Sammy...

Isn't there a pub open yet?
Bore off Miss Marple

Hates Sammy...

And why shouldn't there be "some whining" about Poch, Levy or the players?

On this season's form alone they fucking deserve it!

:wansum:

Hates Sammy...

You not figured that yet?!

Thought a man of your remarkable acumen in forum matters would have clocked by now.

Clue - he hates righties and anyone not from Tottenham when drunk.

Sokay mate. The eye of Auderon isn't really interested in you just yet.

Enjoy yourself.

But it's in the post sweet cheeks.

An Ex started calling me 'sweet cheeks'!

Unceremoniously dumped shortly afterwards!

Good shag tho!
:myword:

just about the doom, gloom and despondency that permeates the board like a cancer

Funnily enough, if you're in the doom and gloom camp (and I'm sitting round it's campfire) then actually you tend to notice the so-called happy clappers more. Both sets of fans want the best for the club, but have different views on what 'being a supporter' means.

For me it's wanting the club to play good, attractive football as thats my Spurs. We might not win all the time, but we go about things with a cavalier philosophy and plenty of flair. When I see us playing a style that involves limitting each players ability to express themselves due to lack of space, or ineffective tactics then I'm not happy.

For others it's about getting behind the club whoever is in charge and whatever brand of football we play. I get that, I even admire it in many ways. Some will see this result as a deserved draw away against the most in-form team in the country, others will see it as a lucky result against a team barely out of the Championship that cost next to nothing.

What I'm sure we all agree on is getting behind the team before and during each match. That's when the negativity is dangerous and counter productive. Forums like this allow people like me to get behind the team when it matters, and critique when it doesn't (and forums really, really don't matter in the grand scheme of things).

Everyone is different. God damn this would be a boring place if everyone had exactly the same views as each other.

For me it's wanting the club to play good, attractive football as thats my Spurs. We might not win all the time, but we go about things with a cavalier philosophy and plenty of flair. When I see us playing a style that involves limitting each players ability to express themselves due to lack of space, or ineffective tactics then I'm not happy.
Your bending the definition of supporter to suit an agenda there. That's something different, not that it's bad though as we all want that.

For others it's about getting behind the club whoever is in charge and whatever brand of football we play. I get that, I even admire it in many ways. Some will see this result as a deserved draw away against the most in-form team in the country, others will see it as a lucky result against a team barely out of the Championship that cost next to nothing.

What I'm sure we all agree on is getting behind the team before and during each match.
That is what a supporter is.

Back
Top Bottom