Leicester away, Saturday 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you get along with?

The ones I don't get along with are chopsy Beale, you (because you call our players cunts), Joe Clash, Arcspace and Mick Cooper. There are one or two of the get along gang that remain but they are low key and I don't dislike them.

I like Sammy and Audere.

There may be something very very strange happening. Like you seem to know I have a reputation and have only been a member for a few months and are currently blanket disliking my mundane posts.

It could just be that I am not the issue...And Joe Clash, Arcspace, Mick Cooper, Cahspur etc are raving lunatics who only come here to vent.

:freund:

You are confused that I take offense to you calling Bentleb a cunt. It's that mental block like where Arcspace thinks he is fighting for board justice when HE is the problem. So just like when people who call players cunt in the stands sometimes get punched in the face, give yourself a little slap, grow as a person and be very careful about fitting into this group. Because some people on here are cray cray. I haven't responded me Joe Clash in months and he quotes me daily. Don't be a creeper. Stop blanket disliking my posts and "beat" me by DISCUSSING FOOTBALL.

Lets do a Bentaleb watch. From now on, we'll see if he is the cunt you claim he is.

It's a view. I consider myself a supporter of my family, but if someone in my family is being a tosser or doing something that isn't good for the family then I'll criticise them - not simply get behind them because they're part of the family.
It'd be funny to see you calling your missus ''a fucking useless cunt'' whilst booing her every move if she keeps getting the spuds wrong in the kitchen.

Different kinda supporter though init.

Poch knows a lot more about football management than anyone on here, that's for sure. It was a poor performance at Leicester, but my opinion is that we reserve judgment on him for the time being. Yes, we were slightly lucky in some games last season, but 5th and a cup final is a very good first season all things considered. I would give him another couple of seasons. We should be top 6, we should be able to have a decent cup run, and if we haven't achieved these things at the end of the season, then that's the time to judge him. There's only been three games.

As for the games, I thought our fans were excellent. Leicester fans were decent as well and it was a good atmosphere. I went to Charles Street after the game with a few others, I was saying to them "I know where all the Indian restaurants are". There was fuck all there! Maybe I got the wrong Charles Street (this was near the station). Anyway, it ended well because we ended up in a place called Kayal on another street near to there, and it was amazing.

Sammy, Gibbs, Audere and Mick...It's like clash of the fucking titans.

images
if its all the same to you - thats not a club I have any ambitions to join. So count me out thanks.

Where were the Spurs we saw for 80% of the game against Man U? Going to the ball strong, crisp passing, well timed incisive runs.
Although we lost, I was very upbeat after that game.

It'd be funny to see you calling your missus ''a fucking useless cunt'' whilst booing her every move if she keeps getting the spuds wrong in the kitchen.

Different kinda supporter though init.

Problem is, no one is defending that behaviour in the ground.

People are losing the plot because of whats being written on a forum. Some people have defended a universal boo at the whole performance (not team) after a shit show.

Whether or not thats ok is another story.

But no one is advocating the abuse of our own players at WHL. You are taking critique on TFC and making it into something else.

Problem is, no one is defending that behaviour in the ground.

People are losing the plot because of whats being written on a forum. Some people have defended a universal boo at the whole performance (not team) after a shit show.

Whether or not thats ok is another story.

But no one is advocating the abuse of our own players at WHL. You are taking critique on TFC and making it into something else.
Nope. That comment was also aimed exactly at our supporters at the ground. The quote marks enclosing what I hear weekly. Yearly even.

You'd be surpirised what similarities there are between the vocal minorities on here and at the Lane.

You'd be surpirised what similarities there are between the vocal minorities on here and at the Lane.

I keep saying it. If the majority are happy, then speak, type and sing up.

I dont think the people "melting" are the minority to be honest. I think there is a very large number of fans, just silently suffering.

In AVBs last months, there a few people speaking up about how shit it was.

Most were attacking those people though. Until he was sacked, then everyone came crawling out the woodwork to say it was for the best. It will be similar this time next week, when the silent people finally see that Levy has fucked us again.

I keep saying it. If the majority are happy, then speak, type and sing up.

I dont think the people "melting" are the minority to be honest. I think there is a very large number of fans, just silently suffering.

In AVBs last months, there a few people speaking up about how shit it was.

Most were attacking those people though. Until he was sacked, then everyone came crawling out the woodwork to say it was for the best. It will be similar this time next week, when the silent people finally see that Levy has fucked us again.
I wasn't one of those with AVB. So can't speak on their behalf.

The ones I don't get along with are chopsy Beale, you (because you call our players cunts), Joe Clash, Arcspace and Mick Cooper. There are one or two of the get along gang that remain but they are low key and I don't dislike them.

I like Sammy and Audere.

There may be something very very strange happening. Like you seem to know I have a reputation and have only been a member for a few months and are currently blanket disliking my mundane posts.

It could just be that I am not the issue...And Joe Clash, Arcspace, Mick Cooper, Cahspur etc are raving lunatics who only come here to vent.

:freund:

You are confused that I take offense to you calling Bentleb a cunt. It's that mental block like where Arcspace thinks he is fighting for board justice when HE is the problem. So just like when people who call players cunt in the stands sometimes get punched in the face, give yourself a little slap, grow as a person and be very careful about fitting into this group. Because some people on here are cray cray. I haven't responded me Joe Clash in months and he quotes me daily. Don't be a creeper. Stop blanket disliking my posts and "beat" me by DISCUSSING FOOTBALL.

Lets do a Bentaleb watch. From now on, we'll see if he is the cunt you claim he is.

Just so you know I'm not in any group

I call it how I see it and comment accordingly and if one of our players plays like a cunt then I will call it, in this case Benty although he isn't the only one and Verts needs a kick up the arse!

Similarly if our manager/coach isn't up to it then again I'll call it!

When fellow posters make ridiculous comments like you calling Bentelab "great" then again I'll call it.

Others may disagree with my comments which is fair enough as it is a forum but it helps if they try and quantify it which most do but when Benty was playing like a cunt and I duly called him one your attempt at debate was simply to tell me to "fuck off"!

I hope you understand more where I'm coming from.

Back
Top Bottom