Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By concentrating so much on VAR, is that taking the attention away from Poch and the players and their part in having lost? I accept that having our 2nd goal ruled out gave Leicester and their fans a huge boost. That said, if we are to fulfill our expectations at the start of the season, this sort of situation is going to happen during the season so the team have to learn how to deal with it.
If we are as good as the pundits said at the start of this season, this is a game we should have won. We didn't and that is not good enough. Winning breeds confidence - too many games like some of those we have had so far will have the opposite effect. No matter which way you look at it, this afternoon's result is a disaster.

COYS
Sent you a Personal Message :thumbup:

Hope you're going to come and see us - we'll be in the Dispensary :)

Oh nice, please let me know when you will be there will definitely come find you, also what other TFC people will be in attendance? Would love to put names to faces where possible, then slap a few of those faces!!!

D who bought the first round when we had our soirée in chicago? Do I owe you one?

Oh nice, please let me know when you will be there will definitely come find you, also what other TFC people will be in attendance? Would love to put names to faces where possible, then slap a few of those faces!!!

D who bought the first round when we had our soirée in chicago? Do I owe you one?
I'll PM you on the day, we usually gather by the tv screen near 504, around 2pm. And I think I owe you a drink :)

Foxes fan in peace...
Spurs were the better side for 65 minutes last Saturday. You went 2-0 up with a perfectly good goal (in any real fans opinion) and bullied Leicester from the first whistle.
If you’d have seen the game out you would’ve been third. You still have a very good and talented side, decent manager and a world class stadium.... what is not to like?!
Stop the melt and get behind your team, it’s a long, long season!

Foxes fan in peace...
Spurs were the better side for 65 minutes last Saturday. You went 2-0 up with a perfectly good goal (in any real fans opinion) and bullied Leicester from the first whistle.
If you’d have seen the game out you would’ve been third. You still have a very good and talented side, decent manager and a world class stadium.... what is not to like?!
Fuck off you wanker.

Foxes fan in peace...

And do your Leicester mates know you've posted that ?. I read your post and strongly recommend you get behind your team instead and fuck off from coming on a Spurs forum telling us how to behave. Arsehole !

Foxes fan in peace...
Fair comment.
There is, however, a genuine cause for concern. We've been ropey all 2019. The champions League run was an anomaly, and the performance in the final was our problem in microcosm - zero desire, zero belief.

Back
Top Bottom