Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Thursday 16 Dec | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sky sports showing what they claim are jab statistics in EPL. 59% have at least one jab, compared to 80% of UK residents. 25% of players indicate they have no plans to get jabbed. Don't know if that is true statistic, but........

The last time the PL gave an official statement they said that 68% of players had been double vaccinated, that was at the end of October. According to reports it hasn't changed much since then and with boosters now required who knows where the league is at.

Not too put out by this decision feel sorry for anyone that is out of pocket though . I think we would need a strong team to get a result up there so am happy enough to wait but the season could easily end up a right mess if the.last week is anything to go by .

They've probably got one player that is positive, and he's taken about 10 tests and submitted them in various other players names.
So the complete opposite of Withnail & I....
8c95981d-f4c7-4210-994d-76292d661a0b_text.gif

That's when footballers were actually footballers and didn't pussy out with a 'slight twinge' and 'being fatigued' excuses.

Modern footballers don't know they're born compared to their predecessors.
Rubbish. Absolute rubbish

A few of my mates were pro’s in late 90’s through to 00’s and yes they played with knocks via injections but they will all say they couldn’t last ten mins training nowadays - it’s evolved and they are now stellar athletes as well as sportsmen

Rubbish. Absolute rubbish

A few of my mates were pro’s in late 90’s through to 00’s and yes they played with knocks via injections but they will all say they couldn’t last ten mins training nowadays - it’s evolved and they are now stellar athletes as well as sportsmen
This is guff too. The evolution you are talking about is organic so the players in the 90s and 80s would not have arrived via a time machine they would be used to that level of work. Platini Maradona Cruyf would still be exceptional in fact maybe better because better pitches and nutrition

I'm pissed off that yet again, we do everything right and get punished for it. We close our training ground so our players can't prepare, clean everything.

Leicester do fuck all and let it spread because they had non-Covid issues. Fucking cunts.
We wanted it off as well didn't we?

Back
Top Bottom