Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Thursday 16 Dec | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Question: if fans have to have covid passports to get into games then how can the players you go to watch not even have a single jab? Why arnt the players made to have the vaccination ? They are in a privileged position and know the impact of not being jabbed especially on fans when games are called off. The cost of travel and so on is not going to be covered by anyone. May be the players who have not been jabbed should be made to pay for the loss of money to fans when games are called off. They should be made to take a jab as an employment condition. Like they are in the nhs. Also may clubs should be made to publish stats on player vaccination status so fans know in advance of the players they support basically don’t give a fuck. In fact I’d like players who haven’t been jabb to come out and say why as their direct actions are having a huge impact on the game and fans especially.
Fans do not have to have a jab to get into a game but can take a test which the players have to take whether they have had the jab or not.

I was thinking more modern day footballers to prove some aren't made of porcelain.
Every time Adama plays, he gets the shit kicked out of him....same for Harry back in the day....remember pele, virtually fouled to death in the 66 world cup.

Bit difficult that seeing as you need to show your PCR test results officially to the Premier League...

I could apply for a test in my name, get my daughter to take the test, then send it off for testing, and the result comes back in my name.

Doesn't sound that difficult to me....

I didn't think you had to isolate if you were double jabbed?

The rules are so vague...... When I looked it said to self isolate..... Unless I'd been double jabbed which I have been (and booster Monday coming)

Due to the nature of my job I have to take extra precautions, if you’re double jabbed in my situation you’re not legally obliged to self isolate.

Unless you suspect you have Covid and daughter doesn’t, Why would you do that?

Not really getting the concept of my example are you.

Someone knows they have covid and someone else doesn't, but wants to be registered as having covid to avoid work (football on this case).

They order a test in their name, get the person with covid to take the test then send it off in the name of the person without covid. Test comes back positive in the name of the person that does not really have covid.

Fuck me, it's not rocket science is it.

Not really getting the concept of my example are you.

Someone knows they have covid and someone else doesn't, but wants to be registered as having covid to avoid work (football on this case).

They order a test in their name, get the person with covid to take the test then send it off in the name of the person without covid. Test comes back positive in the name of the person that does not really have covid.

Fuck me, it's not rocket science is it.

But your example is stupid because the tests are done by the club doctors not themselves. You can't cheat the test if you're a professional athlete mate, that's not how it works.

Absolutely no cheating ever goes on in football.
Arteta helped Martinelli back on to the pitch because the ground was more comfortable there for him to lie on.

Absolutely no cheating ever goes on in football.
Arteta helped Martinelli back on to the pitch because the ground was more comfortable there for him to lie on.
They are back to really pissing me off and sending me into a rage. That legohead dickhead of a manager constantly bouncing around the touch line shrieking, with his players going around booting legs looking for pens and diving left right and centre

Hope we kick the absolute fuck of those bastards

Back
Top Bottom