Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vincent Kompany and Craig Bellamy. But ide take anything now.

I really don't think we going anywhere under Contes stewardship anymore reminds me too much of Mourinho, Nuno and AVB as opposed to Redknapp, Jol and Poch.

It's just all so miserable and flat.

We ain’t going anywhere with ENIC/Levy. Best we can do is a manager who entertains but that is the height of our ambition.

Seriously, I don't care about results anymore, it's my club, follow it and watch it, love it... I used to be ST holder but not for the last 2 seasons because of Levy. I want to win but won't get depressed or upset anymore if we lost as got used to. This is reality we will never be good enough with current owners, see Newcastle, they went through the same. No point to get pissed off depressed, just accept it, may take time, everyone is different. It wasn't easy but you come to a stage and admit to yourself, we ain't good enough.
People thought Leiectser weren't 'good enough' to win the league.... pretty much up until the moment they won it!
Man for man, there were better teams than them that season... and we were one of them!

Wimbledon weren't 'good enough' to win the Cup against Liverpool... yet they did ... There are other examples, I just can't be arsed to think of them!

Sometimes, not being good enough doesn't stop you from winning things...
But a mental block and lack of character CAN!

I feel that in terms of players, we have nothing to seriously worry about... yet the lack of mental strength in some of those players is seriously worrying!

That would at least be an improvement though. It's such a slog making my way up to N17 and back every other week to have my eyes bleed from the shite on show.

Yeh possibly. I have given up a lot on this club under Levy. I know the ‘’90’s’’ get brought up a lot but I actually enjoyed the 90’s a lot more than recent seasons with 1-2 seasons aside.

This is one of the worst periods in my life supporting this club. From Jose to Nuno to Conte. Conte to be fair is a bit nicer to watch but still dull. The ‘’DNA’’ of this historically club is attacking football & flair players.

I honestly don’t think Levy has any understanding of football, he knows the business of football but the game is out of bounds. This club is stale, corporate and aimless because the board have no passion for football, it’s just money and property.

Honestly I won’t cheer for Conte’s sacking or our new manager, I will just cheer when Lewis sells up and fucks off. Club is football purgatory. Problem is I love Tottenham, I was born there and have supported since I was 3-4 years old, if I could so I would divorce this club but I can’t, it is ground into my heart so I am fucked.

It’s silly though

If I’ve got it wrong re the Redskins or the current situation with the Chiefs then explain why rather than blindly disagree

Animated GIF

Apart from maybe southampton first game of the season and and Last weekend (when Conte was absent) I can't remember a season that i have enjoyed the football less than this one.

I have pretty much hated every other minute of this season and want a change.
Football should have at least some Joy. This current set up has all the fun of a wet weather funeral on a Monday morning.

NFL anyone ?

Reminds me of last season around this time, beat City then go and lose to Burnley. Same shit again.

Our players become complacent after one good game, weak, weak mentality. A team of consistent winners can be complacent. They’ve earned the right. A team of serial losers should understand that the only way to win is to work harder than the opponent. No matter their level.

Why did they think that we didn’t need to work hard to beat Leicester?

Eh???

I was referring to the name ‘Chiefs’ being changed like ‘Redskins’!!
Sorry I replied to your post in error ,
But now that I’m here, I think the chiefs name should be changed . It’s not right to slaughter an entire race and then take the piss by calling your sports team after them.

Now you are talking my language…

Electromagnetic waves, like Wireless, 4G, 5G… we have all that at our wonder stadium, and our training centre.

The more you bath in those frequencies, the more Calcium you need in the early half the day, Magnesium later. Plus electron enrichment techniques.

Exactly!!

I can’t imagine he gets sacked before the end of his contract, unless things get really toxic
Just make a deal with him. Shows what sort of person he is hanging fit his money or a pay off. If he was honourable he would go to levy and tell him man to man that he doesn’t want to be here and not gonna extend contract. Although I suspect levy probably doesn’t want to extend anyway. The results, performances, home defeats and goals conceded over last 3 months would be sackable.

Back
Top Bottom