Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes but;
Lloris injured long term
Bentancur looks injured long term
Bissouma injured long term
Conte won't play anyone else or picks literally the worst possible player available.

Our season is done. My time as a season ticket holder is over.

Good I’m one up the list. Now I need 114000 more like you and I can decide if I want to watch that shit every home match 👍

I know we bring a lot of our own problems on ourselves but we truly are cursed as a club.
Best win of the season, things are starting to look up- captain lloris out for 8 weeks, Bissouma out long term, Bentancur out long term 😡

If conte thinks perro was good enough but Spence was nowhere near then I’m beginning to think he hasn’t got a fucking clue.
And his made us commit to £40M for this guy who prbly can’t play rb. When we could have used that money for a CB or creative player. A player who conte himself said we lacked. Soence who knows but if he comes back and is good then what happens to Porro and the £40M we spent on him?

Think everyone is affected.
Then surely something else is at play then, right?

we had the most saturated environment(s)
support for this?

a coach well known for pushing to exhaustion regularly.
Most of those players are gone or should have had enough rest in the 3+ seasons since that hard-charging coach to which you are referring.

There has to be a more proximal cause for a display such as today and I'm not sure you've convinced me that 5G is it.

Think everyone is affected. But, we had the most saturated environment(s) and a coach well known for pushing to exhaustion regularly.

As an aside, was employee of the year for a big company in Dorset in 2014, as an IT guy (worked all levels from Administrator/Support/Manager/Director), but as 4G came out, found it all too much and career changed, as it’s become more and more powerfully draining to be around (hence why mindfulness and such have become more and more popular, depression and anxiety has soared, all in sync with increased throughput/bandwidths, saturating peoples previous quiet mind moments/periods with “check your social media and have a quick browse” endocrine exciting things

Earthing sheets would be a good start, on a separate ground to any electrics, closing off any masts from early evening, Faraday might be a tad awkward and Heaven only knows what it may do if you have EMF sources inside one with you! Bouncing out find me alerts 800x a second, which then bounce back! Enforce players to Airplane mode data from 11pm, turn off all site data, except computer room and wired nodes (Adrenals need 11pm-3am vitally, in rest and repair circadian body clock that time is when the adrenals will be calling for rest and oxygen so they may repair as they are small glands for the massive job they do, as life has dramatically increased its general taxation of these tiny pearls.

This is why no significant protein at least 4hours before bed is vital, ideally 6hours last protein rich food/meal, as otherwise this protein needs significant oxygen to digest, this often starves the adrenals et al. of sufficiency in recovery during its autonomic focus, in synchronicity with leaving you feeling drained/brain fogged/stiff as Uric Acid May be left locally, the adrenals may lack the sodium replenishment night should bring making you wake with a virtually full dirty cup, these stresses may deplete Magnesium, one of the keys to making the brain sticky, or, not revitalising the fluids to avert mucous issues around the HPA etcetera.

Just spitballing, there are no real experts on this, as I’m sure you will have seen from the Congress interrogation of the Telcos over 5G (where they all say no safety tests were meaningfully done).

What?

Think everyone is affected. But, we had the most saturated environment(s) and a coach well known for pushing to exhaustion regularly.

As an aside, was employee of the year for a big company in Dorset in 2014, as an IT guy (worked all levels from Administrator/Support/Manager/Director), but as 4G came out, found it all too much and career changed, as it’s become more and more powerfully draining to be around (hence why mindfulness and such have become more and more popular, depression and anxiety has soared, all in sync with increased throughput/bandwidths, saturating peoples previous quiet mind moments/periods with “check your social media and have a quick browse” endocrine exciting things

Earthing sheets would be a good start, on a separate ground to any electrics, closing off any masts from early evening, Faraday might be a tad awkward and Heaven only knows what it may do if you have EMF sources inside one with you! Bouncing out find me alerts 800x a second, which then bounce back! Enforce players to Airplane mode data from 11pm, turn off all site data, except computer room and wired nodes (Adrenals need 11pm-3am vitally, in rest and repair circadian body clock that time is when the adrenals will be calling for rest and oxygen so they may repair as they are small glands for the massive job they do, as life has dramatically increased its general taxation of these tiny pearls.

This is why no significant protein at least 4hours before bed is vital, ideally 6hours last protein rich food/meal, as otherwise this protein needs significant oxygen to digest, this often starves the adrenals et al. of sufficiency in recovery during its autonomic focus, in synchronicity with leaving you feeling drained/brain fogged/stiff as Uric Acid May be left locally, the adrenals may lack the sodium replenishment night should bring making you wake with a virtually full dirty cup, these stresses may deplete Magnesium, one of the keys to making the brain sticky, or, not revitalising the fluids to avert mucous issues around the HPA etcetera.

Just spitballing, there are no real experts on this, as I’m sure you will have seen from the Congress interrogation of the Telcos over 5G (where they all say no safety tests were meaningfully done).
omg-glasses.gif

Richy is a very good player but the way we play doesn't suit him, he is a striker, he should play in the middle upfront, give him assists and he will score goals. He does not fit our system, he would have sored 15 plus for Everton this season, he is wasted.
But everyone kept on going about that he can play anywhere in the front 3. Total BS but people fell for it and now apologist say his not played in his preferred position. He obvs wasn’t bought to give Kane a rest or even as sub for him. Look back at the thread when we were after him. It’s a complete boj job in thinking.

Clearly Conte doesn't think he can do better than Son

:contesmile:
Why da fick did we spend £6
O him then? His goal scoring is not great or that of a £60m player, as fir assist and offering creativity very doubtful. His just headless chicken most of the time who constantly fouls, gets caught offside and is always falling over. We got done.

Back
Top Bottom