LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've got some videos for you. Once I figure out how to upload them

You can be there in spirit!

giphy.gif

I was out tonight and followed it on Spurs website, and had to leave the game at 1-1. By the time I got indoors, that gooner tw*t had scored and I must have yelled out every swear word I know (English and Maltese) for a good 15 minutes. When my phone pinged a few times, thought it would be fellow sufferers moaning about the result. My mood rapidly changed from utter despair to ecstasy - this is what this team does to us. Better than sex!!!!
So involved in reading this thread that I haven't done today's Wordle!!
Carry On Mood GIF

That's the final straw, this game has got to everyone 😂 😂 😂 😂

It's nowhere near as good as it was in the flesh. But just a little snippet of what it was like in the stands.

I couldn't get the goal reaction, I was too busy going nuts. But this is post winner and then after the final whistle.

Honestly I can't praise our support enough. We literally sang all game. I've been to loads of away matches I don't think we sang as much in any those compared to today.

Turn up the volume, put it on loop, maximise the screen, and inject it into your veins.

Last edited:
Random thoughts

Fantastic result! COYS!

Dominance doesn't equal 7 goals - unfortunately

Doherty has a weaker foot! Who knew?

Wish we'd managed to get Maddison two years back - always thought he was a real player.

It's nowhere near as good as it was in the flesh. But just a little snippet of what it was like in the stands.

I couldn't get the goal reaction, I was too busy going nuts. But this is post winner and then after the final whistle.

Honestly I can't praise our support enough. We literally sang all game. I've been to loads of away matches I don't think we sang as much in any those compared to today.

Turn up the volume, put it on loop, maximise the screen, and inject it into your veins.

Awesome.

YIDDDDOOOSSS!!!!!!!

Normally go to this ine as its the close's game for me, (missed it this time, What a miss)
well done the supporters i could hear you on TV all match long

My wife and I were lucky enough to be part of our loud and vociferous travelling support.The scenes at the end were the most astonishing I have ever witnessed (I wasn’t in Amsterdam) and perfectly summed up the purity, power and unpredictability of our magnificent game.Lucas ,followed by Gio, surfing on the shoulders of the security guys, Dav attempting to fight through the melee to reach the fans and so so much more.It was truly magical.Fans go through so much and invest so much time and money following the team home and away-nights like last night almost single handedly make it all worthwhile.COYS!!!

My wife and I were lucky enough to be part of our loud and vociferous travelling support.The scenes at the end were the most astonishing I have ever witnessed (I wasn’t in Amsterdam) and perfectly summed up the purity, power and unpredictability of our magnificent game.Lucas ,followed by Gio, surfing on the shoulders of the security guys, Dav attempting to fight through the melee to reach the fans and so so much more.It was truly magical.Fans go through so much and invest so much time and money following the team home and away-nights like last night almost single handedly make it all worthwhile.COYS!!!

Can I just add that watching from Aus at 6.30 am, I thought at times our fans "out-voiced" the locals.

It was a great effort by all of you. Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom