LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know about anyone else but did time slow down when the ball left bergweins foot and the post suddenly became larger..... It was like watching a football version of 2001 space odyssey....

The other half has got the red wine stain off her top, my phone only has one scratch on the back and my son retrieved the bowl of nuts that also went into orbit

The dog is still giving me the evil eye today for waking it up and screaming yessss in its face though.....

The other half has got the red wine stain off her top, my phone only has one scratch on the back and my son retrieved the bowl of nuts that also went into orbit. The dog is still giving me the evil eye today for waking it up and screaming yessss in its face though.....
'The dog' is probably giving you the evil eye 'cos you call him/her IT !!!!!

Without wanting to be a drag on an epic result, yes that last pass was good but fuck he was awful at times. At fault for the 2nd goal. He’s supposed to be the enforcer but doesn’t get a foot in and can’t control a ball. When he ran it out of play in the first half it was comical. Behind Winks and Skipp for me

I took the piss out of myself in this thread because I said he should have gone off not Winks, and then he (Hojbjerg) did some good things last ten minutes (great defensive block, hand in both the last two goals) but there is no ignoring that from minute 45 to minute 80 he was puffing hard and did some really shit stuff too.

Maybe if we are going to use this trio, he’s better being given the central, anchoring (6) remit where he’s not asked to do so much footballing.

In terms of late drama, it's up there with the West Ham away 4-3 "Oh NO!" game

.... The Ajax game OBVIOUSLY had more riding on it, but for sheer, unlikely outcomes of being 1-2 down on 95mins, this is probably up there with the best!!

In other news, anyone else think we had that one last EXTRA burst of energy at the end 'cos we didn't play at the weekend??? :llorishowudoin:

Just a casual obvservation!

CltTC6sXIAEz-BF.jpg

and copious amounts of the BANNED stimulus Snus.
Red Bull and dip, god I love Vardy. He should come to MLS he’d love it here.

Anyone wanna challenge me as to how many times you've watched the last 2 mins?
If it's more than me I can do nothing but salute you..

Watching Soyuncu put on his arse so many times and seeing him scrambling on his knees to scoop the ball out of the net with his hands is one of those special moments..
Made all the sweeter for the twat clutching his face when Stevie B shoved him in the chest

It's nicotine and redbull.
He's not shooting roids in the locker room or necking speed bombs before kick off.
Every single player in the league is taking perfectly legal stimulants. Charlie Austin on the radio yesterday saying he necks pro plus before a game and at half time.
Some are banned and some aren't. Caffeine isn't banned.

Nicotine based stimulants are highly divisive though, some sports have banned them outright, whilst others haven't (not specific to the substance but the ingestion method others don't allow it because it's a banned substance at a countrywide level).

All players (athletes of most sports) will stock up on stuff, most football changing rooms are filled with espresso's, sweets, red bulls etc...

Back
Top Bottom