LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blimey... That's pretty handy!

I'm surprised the FA don't retrospectively scrub out the goal....

I wouldn't put it past FARCENAL to appeal!!
Rule changed, that's fine as far as I see it accidental.

This season, a goal will only be ruled out if the ball hits the arm/hand of the goal scorer and he scores immediately. Intent still doesn't matter, but if the ball accidentally hits the hand/arm of one player, and he passes to a teammate to score, the goal stands. Under this new interpretation, only two of those five goals would still be disallowed.

To be fair it hit his chest first then skimmed an arm, I guess they gave him the benefit of the doubt...either that or it's a global conspiracy against Leicester...
it was checked by VAR 100%, didn't say so in tv comms but was in the stadium, one of the fan cams posted on here (a Leicester kid vlogger) you could hear them talk about the review.

it was checked by VAR 100%, didn't say so in tv comms but was in the stadium, one of the fan cams posted on here (a Leicester kid vlogger) you could hear them talk about the review.
Every goals checked by VAR, majority we don't hear about as there's no issue.

Makes you notice how shit Leicester defended; when Kane receives the ball surely the Leicester defender should challenge, but he just turns and runs away. Great little pass from Højbjerg to Kane.
They thought it was the final kick of the game and were on their heels...thank fuck we weren't...

Back
Top Bottom