LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It makes us the most relevant club on the planet.
No other club has as many clubs that consider them their rival.
The way to prove they consider us as their rival is by rating their most important games in each season.

Woolwich - Most important/biggest games of season = Vs Spurs
Chelsea - Most important/biggest games of season = Vs Spurs
West ham - Most important/biggest games of season = Vs Spurs
Leicester - Most important/ biggest games of season = Vs Spurs
Southampton - Most important/biggest games of season = Vs Spurs
Watford - Most important/biggest games of season = Vs Spurs

No other club can match that.. We are THE most relevant club on the planet.
See my post in answer to Nutter about Leicester ,and i find its the same with Watford.
Loads of friendships between them and us.
In my world anyway

Snus is banned for sale in the UK and many countries in Europe.

It's one of the contentious ones as it's nicotine-based (nicotine isn't banned under WADA but is under their watchlist and likely to be banned (I think(??) it might actually be banned now but not when that photo was taken, although it was still banned for sale in the UK at time of photo).

Some sports have put it on their own banned list, whilst others not and I think to add further to the confusion WADA might have it on a banned in competition but not when out of competition (so can be used in training for example).

Definitely can't be arsed to trawl through WADA lists and exemptions hahaha
It's banned for sale for other reasons. It's banned for sale in most of Europe. Assume this is more of a health risk issue than anything else.
That picture is on international duty. He may have been in one of the countries it's perfectly legal.

He could easily buy it in a legal country and take it with him for personal use. It's Vardy, he probably isn't using it for the performance benefit. He's just a grotty looking bloke that would smoke like a chimney if he wasn't a footballer.

It makes us the most relevant club on the planet.
No other club has as many clubs that consider them their rival.
The way to prove they consider us as their rival is by rating their most important games in each season.

Woolwich - Most important/biggest games of season = Vs Spurs
Chelsea - Most important/biggest games of season = Vs Spurs
West ham - Most important/biggest games of season = Vs Spurs
Leicester - Most important/ biggest games of season = Vs Spurs
Southampton - Most important/biggest games of season = Vs Spurs
Watford - Most important/biggest games of season = Vs Spurs

No other club can match that.. We are THE most relevant club on the planet.

Outside of Palace, even Brighton seem to have a thing about Spurs. Weird.

It was fate, I was meant to be there.
Ergo the win was all down to me. :contethumb:
Talking of which, we all heard the "Levy Out" chants when we were losing.... (not saying you were or weren't one of them)

But the worst thing about that is, whoever was singing it, must've thought they'd somehow 'inspired' our players onto herculean levels of effort, and that they were the instigators of the win... rather than the rest who sang non-stop for the team!

FJhndDcUYAMv6NM
on an aside, is that the quickest between a player scoring a brace? 1.19...

"90 seconds at the end undone 90 minutes of good work"

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE WATCHING?! Their 2 goals came from deflections. Spurs had 2 off the line, 3 off the woodwork and even more chances we didn't take.

Leicester were lucky not to come away with a 5-0 hiding.
Mate.... all respect.. but be a little humble, he's speaking minutes (?) after that result .... likewise it could have been (should have been dare i say...) a two one loss

Don’t think I’ve watched so many messages, clips, social media etc since Amsterdam 2019. This match has cemented the heart and spirit of the Conte era!
I feel exactly the same.. I haven’t seen a togetherness and team spirit since Amsterdam and I’ve been waiting to see it, that’s why I’m confident we’ll get something on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom