LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I ab

Absolutely hate them, not in a rival way, they are not fans in my eyes, or at least not what I would associate as fans. I'll never forget when they turned up to an FA Cup home game against them, up and down the High Road there were grown men dressed up a goldilocks or whatever, it was like going to an u9's kids birthday party, they are fucking freaks. They are also just thick as pigshit, the only fanbase to sing "Champions of England you'll never sing that" to Clubs that have won it more times than they've played in top-flight football!!

I will always respect the oppo fans if they are loud, for me, Wolves have to be some of the best supporters in the league, this lot by comparison are just pure cringe.
Remember that game, I was there, we went out as well after leading? Completely agree about their fans.

...up and down the High Road there were grown men dressed up a goldilocks or whatever, it was like going to an u9's kids birthday party, they are fucking freaks.
...is it just me, or does that look like a personalised car number plate you might buy if you wanted it to say 'anus'?

I dunno if that commentary is real or a spoof, but it doesn't half sound like Herbert the Pervert!!
herbert-family-guy.gif

Was Emerson/Doherty HT swap tactical or did Emerson pickup a knock.

Spunktatsic late win aside, I thought the second half was a bit of a mess, truth be told. Some of the tactical changes didn't make things better. We actually produced less tangible stuff second half. Our XG at HT was 2.48 - From 45 to 93rd minute it only went up by 1.

Completely reorganising the midfield just confused everyone - I get putting Hojbjerg into the central role once Winks went off, but what was the logic of swapping Skipp to the left from the right as well, when he could have just put the left footed Lo Celso at L8.

No problem with putting Berg on, up top with Kane, but why sacrifice the LWB and shift Moura out to LWB - why not just sacrifice one of the three CB's?

No problem with putting Berg on, up top with Kane, but why sacrifice the LWB and shift Moura out to LWB - why not just sacrifice one of the three CB's?

I think Reguilon is coming back from an injury and Conte likely didn't want to risk him tweaking something or Reggie is still struggling with fitness.

Arise Sir Deadleyledley.

The kind of fan footage I can get behind and watch over and over, all about Tottenham, all about the fans and absolutely nothing about getting clicks for a youtube account.

200.gif

Ahh the internet’s a wonderful place today

Give me ALL THE CONTENT !!!

Big shout deadleyledley

I was privileged to be part of the few thousand there. We have fans around the world who religiously watch us at insane hours of the day, who aren't lucky to ever get to game. The videos hopefully give a taste of what it's really like in the stands, not filtered by social media or TV. Hopefully it inspires the fans to come and take in a game.

I'll be honest a lot of it was a blur. Easily the best away I've been to and I've been to loads, unfortunately we lost most of the time. But I never give up on the team, watch until the final whistle. Over 800 games I reckon I've been to, never left early once.

I'm not the sort for social media or click bait. Watching these videos back serves as a reminder, I am just sharing with you all what we just want to see.
Pure, raw, genuine and emotive pandemonium.

We have lots of arguments on this forum but when it comes down to it, our love for the club is extremely passionate. We can't stand our club failing and we all want us to progress and do better ultimately.

There's lots wrong about modern football but this is the true essence and spirit of the game. We live and die by the sword, hardcore mentalists from a variety of backgrounds, ages etc. You forget all the shit going on in the world.

I'm still fucking buzzing a day and a half later. I've only slept 2 hours in 48.

I'd be happy to be TFC's unofficial man in the stands and post videos from games I get to. There's plenty of others on here who go to more games than I do.

COYS 💪💪💪

Spunktatsic late win aside, I thought the second half was a bit of a mess, truth be told. Some of the tactical changes didn't make things better. We actually produced less tangible stuff second half. Our XG at HT was 2.48 - From 45 to 93rd minute it only went up by 1.

Completely reorganising the midfield just confused everyone - I get putting Hojbjerg into the central role once Winks went off, but what was the logic of swapping Skipp to the left from the right as well, when he could have just put the left footed Lo Celso at L8.

Ahhhh.... The good old "cold light of day" analysis.

Only took 27hours... that's probably some sort of record after a match on here, seeing as some are still buzzing off their tits (especially after last nights' "Cherry on the cake" result at the Emirates!!)

51sTaIZFmXL._AC_SX425_.jpg
Tottenham Court Road &
Leiectser Square
...so near, and yet so far!!

I don't get it? League position?

Deffo tactical. We were all over them, I reckon it was a case of stick an extra attacker on. Doherty barely came back into our half.

I don't get it? League position?
In a way (in so much as we're above them!)
More that on the Underground, the stations are next to eachother (on the Northern Line) and that they were SOOO close to winning the other night... Yet so FAR from BEATING us!

Yeah, it was late, I was hedonistic with joy... Not my best visual analogy, granted!

Last edited:
We've not heard from our resident friendly Leicester fan. Bluedog .
For some unknown reason, I seem to have been avoiding FC for a couple of days....

I'm only just coming to terms with Wednesday night!

Sometimes, being a fan is just unbearable.

I can take the loss, no problem, you deserved it on chances created, and our defence has been so seriously depleted for so long that losing by the odd goal was actually better than I was expecting. But to concede twice from a winning position in the 94th minute - Jesus, that really hurt!

Every now and again something freakish like this happens and I guess it was our turn.

You lot seem pretty good at this victory from impossible positions though - I'm sure Ajax has been referenced a few times!

For some unknown reason, I seem to have been avoiding FC for a couple of days....

I can take the loss, no problem, you deserved it on chances created, and our defence has been so seriously depleted for so long that losing by the odd goal was actually better than I was expecting. But to concede twice from a winning position in the 94th minute - Jesus, that really hurt!

Every now and again something freakish like this happens and I guess it was our turn.

You lot seem pretty good at this victory from impossible positions though - I'm sure Ajax has been referenced a few times!

We might have Wednesday night and Ajax, but know pain full well ourselves :dierpochhug:

We know pain, false dawns and dashed hopes more than most.

We won. Conte is a title winning manager.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Got to admit, I haven't seen Harry sprint past a central defender for quite sometime. I knew you were in trouble when I saw that happen. Even if he did balloon his shot into row Y

Back
Top Bottom