LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For some unknown reason, I seem to have been avoiding FC for a couple of days....

I'm only just coming to terms with Wednesday night!

Sometimes, being a fan is just unbearable.

I can take the loss, no problem, you deserved it on chances created, and our defence has been so seriously depleted for so long that losing by the odd goal was actually better than I was expecting. But to concede twice from a winning position in the 94th minute - Jesus, that really hurt!

Every now and again something freakish like this happens and I guess it was our turn.

You lot seem pretty good at this victory from impossible positions though - I'm sure Ajax has been referenced a few times!
You haven't lived until you get to a Champions League final and give away a penalty in the first minute...

Some interesting apps

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Got to admit, I haven't seen Harry sprint past a central defender for quite sometime. I knew you were in trouble when I saw that happen. Even if he did balloon his shot into row Y
I knew we were in trouble when we decided that the way out of our defensive problems was to buy 50% of the defence that we'd stuck 9 goals past in one game.

One half of which is Veestegaad. Dear God - how on earth his career has taken him to the PL is mind-boggling. The only attribute he has is being tall. And he's shit in the air.

I knew we were in trouble when we decided that the way out of our defensive problems was to buy 50% of the defence that we'd stuck 9 goals past in one game.

One half of which is Veestegaad. Dear God - how on earth his career has taken him to the PL is mind-boggling. The only attribute he has is being tall. And he's shit in the air.
yet some of our fans were begging him to come last summer

slowest defender i have ever seen

I was so surprised nobody talked about it. But the climax just a minute afterward blurred everything around it :dier:
To be fair it hit his chest first then skimmed an arm, I guess they gave him the benefit of the doubt...either that or it's a global conspiracy against Leicester...

This is why all the flapping and acting like Karens in the transfer thread is hilarious.
They moan we don't back the manager, then demand we sign up more utter dross.
Yeah it's just signings for the sake of signings...looking Levy to spend more money, whilst ignoring the failures when he has...

Just noticed all the subs ( including the guys that went off) were celebrating like mad ( Reggie going nuts as per ) but I couldnt see Dele anywhere ( unless I missed it)

Ahh, its blocked , have a look at Conte's reaction to the goals on YouTube

Just noticed all the subs ( including the guys that went off) were celebrating like mad ( Reggie going nuts as per ) but I couldnt see Dele anywhere ( unless I missed it)

Ahh, its blocked , have a look at Conte's reaction to the goals on YouTube

You can see Dele at the end, not really joining in coming late to the party. He seems almost Tanguy outcast level.

Back
Top Bottom