Leicester (H) 19/07 4PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CBE7VMV.jpg

Gazza, Aurier, Cirkin, Verts, Winks, Gedson, Ndombele, Sessegnon, Lamela

Could do with Dele being fit again for a bit of rotation. Leicester without Soynchu is a blow for them.

they're a bit in trouble, fell apart vs Bournemouth, have Sheff U tomo, us on Sun then United the following Sunday, they could lose all 3 and finish behind us! imagine!!

Could do with Dele being fit again for a bit of rotation. Leicester without Soynchu is a blow for them.

They're a bit in trouble, fell apart vs Bournemouth, have Sheff U tomo, us on Sun then United the following Sunday, they could lose all 3 and finish behind us! imagine!!
Great summary.
It's a must win game!

Seems like if you keep Vardy quiet they don’t offer a lot? Maddison, chillwell and periera have all been struggling for fitness.
They’re coming to us too.

Chelsea beat us and Liverpool did but I don’t think we’ve lost another home game all season have we?

Seems like if you keep Vardy quiet they don’t offer a lot? Maddison, chillwell and periera have all been struggling for fitness.
They’re coming to us too.

Chelsea beat us and Liverpool did but I don’t think we’ve lost another home game all season have we?

Lol sorry we lost to Newcastle and wolves too at home. My bad!
God it’s an awful season and we could legit finish 5-6th

madness

Back
Top Bottom