Leicester (H) 29-Oct

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last season we DID lose 1-0... is that the same thing as 'would have'??
That is me point -looking at us objectively .

Im trying to be abstract funny. :pochsmirk:

Just trying to say-last season we played the same game and lost. We are better equipped not to lose-although Mr Clumsy appeared and we let one in.

MrClumsy.gif

Still quietest away fans for a while, more like Orient than United away fans. Worst I have seen the home fans for a while as well; seemed like everyone was hungover for some reason.

It was very fucking subdued. Not sure if the minutes silence helped, but compare Saturday's atmosphere to Man City at home. It was rocking against City. I don't think we would have scored a second goal if we were still playing now!!

Still quietest away fans for a while, more like Orient than United away fans. Worst I have seen the home fans for a while as well; seemed like everyone was hungover for some reason.
I was expecting the kind of atmosphere against City because this was a big game, and you describe it very well to say it seemed like everyone was hungover. I didn't think the Leicester fans were that quiet but there seemed to be more families and replica shirt wearing grandads/grandmas than most away supports. At a guess (and I mean no offence here) lots of the sort of season ticket holder who doesn't normally travel but does when the team is doing well.

I was expecting the kind of atmosphere against City because this was a big game, and you describe it very well to say it seemed like everyone was hungover. I didn't think the Leicester fans were that quiet but there seemed to be more families and replica shirt wearing grandads/grandmas than most away supports. At a guess (and I mean no offence here) lots of the sort of season ticket holder who doesn't normally travel but does when the team is doing well.
Indeed very weird atmosphere. I was trying to wind Foxestalk up with my comment, they were average really.

I didn't fall for all the hype when we beat City 2-0. I felt we were a bit fortunate and were up against it in the 2nd half. I pointed out that we only had 42% of the possession. Since that match draw draw draw.
Hopefully Harry Kane will lift us when he comes back

Back
Top Bottom