Leicester (H) 29-Oct

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ranieri 2015 - 16 Leicester vs Spurs:

Epl 1-1 @Leicester
Epl 0-1@WHL
FAcup 2-2 @WHL
FAcup 0-2 @Leic

We have NOT beaten them in the epl under Ranieri.

I know that. It turned out that they didn't mean the two league games last season, which would be irrelevant as a meaningful stat. The used the overall Ranieri vs Spurs stat including his Chavs tenure..

Which makes it worse, but more about how far we were behind Chavs for far too long!

Lloris
Walker Dier Vertonghen Rose
Wanyama
Lamela Eriksen Dembele Son
Janssen

Nothing else today please. I hope Dier has a good day, but I could imagine CCV starting.

cant see CCV starting any PL games this season, unless it's down to more injuries, that's not saying he ain't capable of a start....

Our starting XI better make sure we're ahead after an hour, because if we still need to score a goal around that time I don't really see anyone on the bench who can come on and do that.

Back
Top Bottom