Leicester v Spurs 19/20 Ratings and ramblings

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Yet you're the one who wouldn't fire him. Of course he has done lots of things that have pissed me off. Last season really got on my nerves, and you know it.

I have categorically said I would happily replace him with two or three coaches out there right now.

I just wouldn't swap him for some of the others, especially several of the favourites being mooted. I don't want Mourinho or Eddie fucking Howe.

And I also understand why Levy won't sack him at this juncture. He's delivered CL football for 4 years. When that stops happening, Levy might start to feel less tolerant of Poch's constant whining.

I have categorically said I would happily replace him with two or three coaches out there right now.

I just wouldn't swap him for some of the others, especially several of the favourites being mooted. I don't want Mourinho or Eddie fucking Howe.

And I also understand why Levy won't sack him at this juncture. He's delivered CL football for 4 years. When that stops happening, Levy might start to feel less tolerant of Poch's constant whining.
Shilly-shallying cunt.

You owe me a pint for my post about Sissoko on the previous page.

Because it's generating heat yet again, I paid especially close attention to what Sissoko got up to in the second half when I was having another look at the second half today. I don't really know why but he was just jogging when Leicester were attacking us. He looked like he did not care. He was leaving Aurier really exposed at times by getting too far ahead of the play, not reacting to switches of play and ballwatching when Leicester were trying to make inroads down our right side, which they did a number of times. He also lost possession with a dreadful first touch which enabled Maddison to play Vardy through, who managed to warm Gazza's hands with a decent strike from inside our box.

In case anyone thinks I am being unfair, I also noticed that my favourite (Harry Kane) had also reverted to walking around when Leicester were attempting to play out from the back. It was like something happened to us at half time and we decided to drop our collective workrate.

Poch keeps picking the dopey cunt then stands there post match every week and moans about the lack intensity.

Would love to know what Bazali Bazali and iz futbal iz futbal and the rest off his (MOTM every week) fanboys think about this.

This is someone with no "agenda" telling them they have actually taken the time to watch what he does and it isn't great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom