less shit more support

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Long may it continue , what with that and the enjoyable football , it’s a joy to come on here
Anyone else noticed there has been far less bickering and downright nastyness of late... Is this because a few have been carded?
Was thinking the same yesterday.

With just a few weeded out and now this place is a really good forum again.

Last edited:
It’s the same sad sacks that are responsible but it’s not about Tottenham or the way they play in any one giving game it’s just to get a reaction from other posters, you can have a performance that will be as good as it can be but you will get certain individuals who will find a negative even to the point they’re making idiots of themselves but still do it.

It’s the same sad sacks that are responsible but it’s not about Tottenham or the way they play in any one giving game it’s just to get a reaction from other posters, you can have a performance that will be as good as it can be but you will get certain individuals who will find a negative even to the point they’re making idiots of themselves but still do it.
The modern phenomena of being offended by everything and believing that you are entitled to everything you see.
I swear some of the people that post on here would go to the funeral of a close relative and moan in a load voice about what a **** he/she was and not understand why people think they are offensive.

Plus the belief that they have to go full on "MOTD pundit" in an effort to show how critically knowledgeable they are.

Last edited:
I've seen plenty of cunt offs after wins too... But yes, a few anti-posters, just looking to stir it up who have either got bored or been moved along certainly does help the mood!

And look who has disagreed with my post, well then how’s about that…..
0-B91-E23-E-EBCE-4-C82-9-B8-D-CD87-FFA4-BB9-F.gif

Yes, it is a nicer place at the moment. I don't understand why people are so nasty to fellow supporters, you can express a differing point of view without resorting to cheap insults. It's very telling that match threads when we win are much shorter than when we lose.
Said it a million times- if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.

Yes, it is a nicer place at the moment. I don't understand why people are so nasty to fellow supporters, you can express a differing point of view without resorting to cheap insults. It's very telling that match threads when we win are much shorter than when we lose.
Said it a million times- if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.

I have followed mr Nutter’s advice and been free and easy with the ignore button.

Much better.

Although only you and two others have replied to this post so maybe I have gone overboard.

:baletroll:

Anyone else noticed there has been far less bickering and downright nastyness of late... Is this because a few have been carded?
Yes its definitely that. I think some people dont like hearing opposite views and get pissy. Which is where the 'bickering' starts. So once you get rid of people with opposite opinions, there is no bickering. There is never any bickering in an echo chamber. How can you bicker if everyone is agreeing with you.

Fuck me , talk about a bunch of prime wank cunts . A few wins your telling everyone to shut up and become a happy clappers utopia when everybody is on board but is not comfortable with overall ownership , direction. Putinesque bollocks from a weak irrelevant dickheads.

Goodnight Vienna .

Couldn't agree more Mrs P. It's always a happier place to be when we win, and rightly so. It's probably the same principle on every forum up and down the country. We're no different.

What's especially pleasing to me is a marked decline in goading and tagging of fellow fans after a good win. Like some fans felt they had more right to feel happy or felt they could decide how other fans should celebrate.

There's still one or two that have a go but I think they're being drowned out by the sensible majority.

Long may this bonhomie and good spirit continue

champagne-cheers.gif

Back
Top Bottom