Lets all laugh at Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

We are absolutely bang average.

Dull football, a stadium as quiet as a library, and a passionless manager.

All confounded by our arrogant horrible neighbours winning all before them.

Quite honestly don’t think there’s all that much to laugh at with Everton! Always felt we were in a similar situation re local rivals lording it over us tottenham/Everton.....goons/dippers we’ve kinda caught up unfortunately Everton look like falling even further behind.

Can you do me a favour and give an honest overview of Siggurdsson and if you think he could ever be a top tier player.

I’ve always quite enjoyed Goodison, very similar to the old WHL, and atmosphere was good the few times I’ve been

day trippers are sucking the life out of all stadiums now unfortunately

I’ve always quite enjoyed Goodison, very similar to the old WHL, and atmosphere was good the few times I’ve been

day trippers are sucking the life out of all stadiums now unfortunately

How though. How do all these cunts get tickets and I’m a 1 Hotspur + and I can’t...

Flaneur

Supporter
& TART

"The home of Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti has been the target of a burglary, the BBC understands.
Two male offenders stole a safe from a property in Hall Road East, Crosby after 18:30 GMT on Friday, Merseyside Police said.
The occupants were unharmed, a police spokesperson said.
Officers are appealing for anyone with information to contact them, saying the burglars wore black clothing and balaclavas."

It's good of the police to let us all know what road he lives in.
At least they were obeying covid regulations - wearing masks and only going out for essential reasons.

Wonder what was in his safe?

ShutUpPatrik

Supporter
Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
Is that true?

Fair play to them in that case.
It's a rumour started in one of the many "banter" football chats on Whatsap. Someone sent it in to a couple of the bigger football accounts on social media that decided to run with it as news.

If it does end up being true then yeah, fair play to them. But it seems more like just a rumour started for nothing but banter.

Top Bottom