Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that true?

Fair play to them in that case.
It's a rumour started in one of the many "banter" football chats on Whatsap. Someone sent it in to a couple of the bigger football accounts on social media that decided to run with it as news.

If it does end up being true then yeah, fair play to them. But it seems more like just a rumour started for nothing but banter.

If he was our manager and did that I'd be fuming but I guess that's the price you pay for punching above your weight in life.

All it takes is for a richer, more attractive, better endowed guy to come along and you'll be on your own longing for David Moyes.

Last edited:
I was laughing at Everton all day long :D

For multiple reasons. Two main reasons were -
- another summer of buying players in bulk, having significant net spenditure while overpaying players
- getting in fatter version of Mourinho; I follow Bayern and their players were very frustrated by the slacking going on in Ancefloppys training sessions

So essentially they combined overpaid manager with overpaying for players and now even this overpaid manager is ditching them?!? Amusing!

I used to have sympathy for Everton at some point, but their annoying fans celebrating "winning the transfer window" in september killed off this sympathy fast!

I was laughing at Everton all day long :D

For multiple reasons. Two main reasons were -
- another summer of buying players in bulk, having significant net spenditure while overpaying players
- getting in fatter version of Mourinho; I follow Bayern and their players were very frustrated by the slacking going on in Ancefloppys training sessions

So essentially they combined overpaid manager with overpaying for players and now even this overpaid manager is ditching them?!? Amusing!

I used to have sympathy for Everton at some point, but their annoying fans celebrating "winning the transfer window" in september killed off this sympathy fast!
And yet they recieve no criticism whatsoever from media

So El Classico will be managed by two former Everton managers this season.

Weird.

Ah yes, very peculiar.

Considering neither did anything at Everton I am not at all sure what it says especially as one had the Everton job and failed beforehand and the other couldn't get out of there quick enough.

Bizarre but great stat..

Back
Top Bottom