Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

back to the future GIF

Back To The Future GIF

How tone deaf is this appointment?

it’s akin to us appointing George Graham and as if we would ever do something so daft.

oh……….:lamelashock:

I hate this type of managerial appointment, it just shits all over the fanbase. It's the club owners telling their own fans to go fuck themselves, we'll do what we feel like. Benitez is also a total charlatan, he'd probably sell his mother to get a job so he's just as much to blame as the Everton owners.

The only interest is in watching the inevitable melt-down occur and then at least there is one other club we can laugh at because right now that's something of a rarity.

I suggest letting all the facts become clear before anyone has their life and career ruined based on speculation.

I appreciate there is no smoke without fire, however, a good friend of mine had his entire life destroyed over false accusations of a similar nature, and he was even proved to be innocent in court. The damage, however, was already done.

Back
Top Bottom