Levy / ENIC OUT? New Poll 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC / Levy Out?

• Total voters
I appreciate everything Enic have done to help move the club from where we were in the Sugar years to today with our increased profile, world class stadium and training facilities etc, but i also think they've taken us as far as they will. Time for new blood if we're going to kick on, tbh.

Another false dawn looking on the back of a shocking transfer window and start to a season with Championship levels players and a manager who seems to be less relevant tactically than a typewriter

Years of underinvestment, lies and thieving of honest fans

Time to go or give them one more season?
66 % say "in"

ENIC should have got out when the stock of the team was high. They have no funds to do a rebuild that's why we got Gedson for a 2 million loan and are looking to buy Sloth from crystal palace, who can't even get into their team. Loss revenue from coronavirus and no champions league revenue, can't raise funds from player sales because nobody wants them, we are in big trouble.

Sadly it’s OUT for me now....I’m saddened that another worldie “Harry Kane” will leave this club for success somewhere else....How many times does this have to happen before the penny drops, and this worldie isn’t even money motivated like some in the past, he truly cares, pity those in charge don’t....

Ps: no amount of “editing” of a documentary will cover over the fact our chairman is incompetent when it comes to all things football....Money before all else should be our new motto...

Sadly not... Just oodles of love and gratitude from the adoring masses. :)
Hey, i notice your'e yet to cast your vote.

Come on. The whole forum is on the edge of their seats wondering where your x is going.

tenor.gif

The suspense is building

I think it is time. When you sack a man like Poch, bring on one of the most successful Managers in modern times & still look like an under 12 B team in their first game together it is time to start raising an eyebrow.
Trouble is, we will be worth top dollar to Levy. It’s all in place. Best ground. Massively overvalued squad. Players with no competition (yes Kane, I’m looking at you) worth 100’s of millions apparently.
Who would actually want us as a project? No value in it for a buyer wealthy enough to buy the club unless it’s filthy money laundering. Spend over a billion to buy us and throw another billion at the squad?
I’d wiped the slate clean for everyone today but that was fucking tragic. Utterly dreadful. We need to shape up quickly because this could get embarrassing very quickly. As I said in the match thread. I won’t lose my shit so early in a season, but if we are getting dry humped at home by the likes of Everton. then something has to change sharpish
Baffled by how a team could look so stale and bereft of ideas on the opening day.

For me the turning point was sacking Poch and making him a scapegoat for his failed transfer strategy and then hiring this negative clown to replace him and even on top - not even backing him proper in the transfer window for the second time coming

I already wanted them out before the documentary and had long lost faith in their ability to improve on the football side of the business (the most important part as a football club) but after watching the documentary I felt sick to my stomach.

Watching that board meeting with Levy and his fucking penny counting numbskulls and then seeing the sheer incompetence of our staff (Hitchens specifically) whilst having to endure seeing Levy walking around with his head over everyones shoulder trying to interfere wherever possible like some sort of megalomaniac made me cringe.

Is this what the Liverpool chairman does on a daily basis do you think? Walk around the lunch room trying to convince the manager to keep players who want to leave and lurching around in the background pretending to act like "one of the boys" when he is anything but.

Look, he's good at running a business for profit but he should be nowhere near footballing decisions, as a matter of fact, ENIC should be nowhere near this football club if we ever want to be anything other than the bridesmaids, at this rate we aren't even getting an invite to the wedding, utterly shit and the buck stops at the owners I am afraid, it's time that THEY took the blame.

I can imagine it. The year is 2040 and we're still waiting to add to our paltry Carling Cup back in 2008.

Amid mounting criticism from fans, 78 year old trillionaire Daniel Levy plucks a half decent transfer window out of his arse and the fighting cock descends into a massive wank off as we're told how lucky we are to have him.

I just took a look at the Levy Suck Off thread. Fans celebrating a cut price deal for a championship center half like we just won the double

:harryhmm:

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

Having all just witnessed the most embarrassing capitulation in most of our lifetimes, it's worth reminding ourselves of why they jumped on the gravy train those long 20 years ago.....

Eb80wIzUYAAi6jr

For them the so called gamble paid off.

For us. It most certainly hasn't

Back
Top Bottom