Levy / ENIC OUT? New Poll 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC / Levy Out?

• Total voters
lol. Tbh, it's not about the money he has spent, it's the calibre of the signings we have made with those two, champions league quality and it's more about the intention.

I want to see more of that going forward, we still need a striker.
ENIC had the intention of getting top 4 since Jol was in charge.

Whats nasty and poisonous about it?
Will you change your stance after a window of intent?
No.
That’s right, agenda driven poisonous shite.

As long as there’s a 1.2bn stadium, while people claim there has been no investment, then this thread and some of the opinions in it are a sham.
If you spend 20k on your bathroom but haven’t done the kitchen yet, what would you say if your missus barges in and accused you of completely neglecting the home?

That’s right, the words “fuck off “ might just pop into your head, no?

Your opinions are based on a lie. No we haven’t won enough, but people putting that down to not investing or backing managers is bullshit.

You have John on record calling Poch a cunt for throwing the domestics and playing weakened experimental teams, then saying it’s Levys fault.
Sham.

You have the evidence that we finished ABOVE Chelsea and Utd and hammered them in the PL but “didn’t have the squad” to beat them in an FA cup or Carabou game.
Sham

You have back up that beat Ajax and City, but the squad wasn’t good enough to beat Liverpool, and Poch couldn’t possibly have played the same team that finished the game in Amsterdam.
Sham

You have a 20M team that won the PL, the year we finished above City, Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea, in a season that is regarded as our absolute best with the whole team in form, and all of Lloris, Kane, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Jan, Walker, Rose, Toby and Jan performing at world class levels.
But we didn’t have the squad to beat Danny Drinkwater and Wes Morgan.
Sham

Poch was a master at being through youth and turning “turds” into gold.
Sham

Everything good that happened in the last 6 years was a Poch miracle, and everything bad Levy.
Sham

Then we sign Bale and John Thomas wants to all get along
Sham

This thread is a fucking disgrace and I hope you’re all embarrassed enough to crawl back under a rock when we turn the corner..

Sadly, you won’t, you’ll still all be here stroking Chelsea’s balls.

Fuck the lot of you to be honest, won’t find me in this thread again. Enjoy the misery.

Last edited:
No.

As long as there’s a 1.2bn stadium, while people claim there has been no investment, then this thread and some of the opinions in it are a sham.
If you spend 20k on your bathroom but haven’t done the kitchen yet, what would you say if your missus barges in and accused you of completely neglecting the home?

Your opinions are based on a lie. No we haven’t won enough, but people putting that down to not investing or backing managers is bullshit.

You have John on record calling Poch a cunt for throwing the domestics and playing weakened experimental teams, then saying it’s Levys fault.
Sham.

You have the evidence that we finished ABOVE Chelsea and Utd and hammered them in the PL buy “didn’t have the squad” to beat them in an FA cup or Carabou game.
Sham

You have back up that beat Ajax and City, but the squad wasn’t good enough to beat Liverpool, and Poch couldn’t possibly have played the same team that finished the game in Amsterdam.
Sham

You have a 20M team that won the PL, the year we finished above City, Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea, in a season that is regarded as our absolute best with the whole team in form, and all of Lloris, Kane, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Jan, Walker, Rose, Toby and Jan performing at world class levels.
Sham

Sham

Everything good that happened in the last 6 years was a Poch miracle, and everything bad Levy.

This thread is a fucking disgrace and I hope you’re all embarrassed e Pugh to crawl back under a rock when we turn the corner..

Fuck the lot of you to be honest, won’t find me in here again. Enjoy the misery.
That's right no.
What I've said is get a quality striker in and I'll be happy with the window. For my stance to ENIC to change I'd have to see trophies and a change in scouting and recruitment.

It's the same old argument, you slag off Poch for not winning things, I point out that ENIC hired him. You deny they have anything to do with the lack of trophies.

That's right no.
What I've said is get a quality striker in and I'll be happy with the window. For my stance to ENIC to change I'd have to see trophies and a change in scouting and recruitment.

It's the same old argument, you slag off Poch for not winning things, I point out that ENIC hired him. You deny they have anything to do with the lack of trophies.
Sham

I'd say I'm being fair about it, my conditions for my view about them to change are very reasonable, in fact some of the ENIC in crowd have the same concerns as me about scouting and recruitment. At least I'm open to my opinion being changed.

It’s a nasty poisonous thread, so I guess that’s going to be the vibe
Why should it be so?

It's a debate. A valid debate. With a poll added to gauge peoples feelings.

What the fuck is the point of this or any other football forum if certain topics related to the club are out of bounds because a couple of over sensitive posters like you start crying over it.

It's only poisonous because you choose to make it so.

You're a 50 something year old man, Sammy.
Stop acting like a 6 year old

No.

Sham.

You have the evidence that we finished ABOVE Chelsea and Utd and hammered them in the PL but “didn’t have the squad” to beat them in an FA cup or Carabou game.
Sham

Sham

Sham

Sham

Sham

Then we sign Bale and John Thomas wants to all get along
Sham

This thread is a fucking disgrace and I hope you’re all embarrassed enough to crawl back under a rock when we turn the corner..

Fuck the lot of you to be honest, won’t find me in this thread again. Enjoy the misery.
If you don’t like the topic of discussion - ignore the thread, mate - simples

Honestly, ask yourselves this, does it really benefit you in life to have extreme viewpoints?

To be so stubborn with your opinions and ideas that it eliminates any form of critical thought and turns you into nothing more than a sheep just repeating the same opinions tirelessly whilst being incapable of self-reflection?

This idea that if someone changes their mind is something to be ridiculed is utterly baffling to me, I actually think it's a fantastic trait in a person to be able to reflect on their opinions and change them, especially if they feel very strongly about something.

Maybe if we all stopped cunting each other off in a game of "I told you so" and all started acting like we are imperfect humans capable of making mistakes and having the humility to admit that and all realised we support the same team here then the discourse would be better.

Just food for thought.

Levy in, Levy out, shake it all about.

To be fair, any thread that is titled “Levy / ENIC out” is going to be mainly populated by one side of the argument. Just as one titled “Levy / ENIC in” is going g to be the other way round.

As Incomplete_usernam Incomplete_usernam said above, entrenched views aren’t going to change just because we signed a couple of players. So constantly arguing the toss does seem to be a bit pointless, but that’s pretty true for everything written in here.

For what it’s worth, I’m Levy / ENIC in, as I believe they’ve done more good than bad for this club, by a distance, but have still fucked up at times. It’s a nice comfy place to be.

To be fair, any thread that is titled “Levy / ENIC out” is going to be mainly populated by one side of the argument. Just as one titled “Levy / ENIC in” is going g to be the other way round.

As Incomplete_usernam Incomplete_usernam said above, entrenched views aren’t going to change just because we signed a couple of players. So constantly arguing the toss does seem to be a bit pointless, but that’s pretty true for everything written in here.

For what it’s worth, I’m Levy / ENIC in, as I believe they’ve done more good than bad for this club, by a distance, but have still fucked up at times. It’s a nice comfy place to be.

You have completely forgotten how to have a cunt off, haven't you?

Well they say a week is a long time in politics but bloody hell this has been a turnaround. What they have done this week is what us moaning have always wanted them to do, great signings, acting quickly, not just worried about the balance sheet. I'll wait the next 2 weeks to change my vote as their failure over the last 4 years is still there but IF they have truly changed approach then fair play.

Back
Top Bottom