Levy / ENIC OUT? New Poll 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC / Levy Out?

• Total voters
Many of us accept that we have little chance of any sustained success under Levy/Lewis . They have bigger fish to fry and deep down most of us thought it would be the same old this season . Another 20 years of them will be a empty delivery .
What makes this season so underwhelming is Mourinho's football . Many praise it when it gets results but go into overdrive when we loose.
Win or loose it's pure crap 90% of the time . The worst since George Graham , totally against the historic ethos of the club and before business men
Sugar)Lewis came and sucked the soul out of the club .
Objectively they have to deliver and they don't .
Understandably they are nearly impossible to get rid of but we learn painfully and regrettably to live with them.
Goodnight Vienna

Last edited:
I picked "IN" as I don't want an oligarch to come in here and just make us like the rest of the big clubs.

They fucked us due to some years of stagnancy, but I believe they have also done a lot for the club. I want us to become a BD type of club and think we can get there with these owners. They just have to buy into that model, which seems right up the alley of these investment type of fucks running the club.

Can I change my vote? I voted "In" out of habit, and because I do not think the underinvestment is the reason for our struggles.

I am at thinking that maybe I should say "Out" for one simple reason: Hiring fucking Mourinho. The worst decision in football, ahead of the second worst decision in football which was hiring Mourinho (when United hired him)

I picked "IN" as I don't want an oligarch to come in here and just make us like the rest of the big clubs.

They fucked us due to some years of stagnancy, but I believe they have also done a lot for the club. I want us to become a BD type of club and think we can get there with these owners. They just have to buy into that model, which seems right up the alley of these investment type of fucks running the club.

Amen.

Wish Levy would just sort the recruitment/scouting dept out and blend back into the background.

Can I change my vote? I voted "In" out of habit, and because I do not think the underinvestment is the reason for our struggles.

I am at thinking that maybe I should say "Out" for one simple reason: Hiring fucking Mourinho. The worst decision in football, ahead of the second worst decision in football which was hiring Mourinho (when United hired him)
You can still change your vote to out in my poll, mate.

:adethumbup:

I think Levy and Enic did a great job until they got too desperate for trophies under Poch's regime. Clubs like Spurs and BD have to sell their best players to develop new talent, we can not and should not keep players like Rose and Eriksen until and beyond the point where they sour and cost us morale and money.

AA lot of people dislike them for not spending enough. In my opinion an equally great, or greater, failing was to not sell players at the right time (and subsequently reinvesting, of course).

When you mean "make us like the rest of the big clubs", your refering to winning trophies on a regular basis.

Sadly it’s OUT for me now....I’m saddened that another worldie “Harry Kane” will leave this club for success somewhere else....How many times does this have to happen before the penny drops, and this worldie isn’t even money motivated like some in the past, he truly cares, pity those in charge don’t....

Ps: no amount of “editing” of a documentary will cover over the fact our chairman is incompetent when it comes to all things football....Money before all else should be our new motto...

I appreciate everything Enic have done to help move the club from where we were in the Sugar years to today with our increased profile, world class stadium and training facilities etc, but i also think they've taken us as far as they will. Time for new blood if we're going to kick on, tbh.

If this season does go tits up then it could be a monumental implosion for the club. I can see Jose being sacked, Kane, Son and a couple of others handing in transfer requests, fans in revolt and the pressure reaching cracking point for Levy and his motley crew.
20/21 could turn out to be a pivotal year in the future of this wonderful football club. I'd hate to see us go down in flames but then again as I know only too well

(I come in right at the end of this clip :thumbup:)

Maybe it will all turn out for the best.

When you mean "make us like the rest of the big clubs", your refering to winning trophies on a regular basis.

I mean doing it the wrong way. I think there needs to be a complete overhaul in world football where a salary cap is put in place. I know that won't happen, but if Spurs become a City and just purchase £80m players left, right, and center than I am out.

Yo can change your vote now

Why do you think the only other option is a Russian oligarch??

Back
Top Bottom