Levy / ENIC OUT? New Poll 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC / Levy Out?

• Total voters
I just think its years of having hope and getting really close and it never really working out I guess , just very frustrating and right now I basically see history repeating itself from a few years back in that we had a team very close to winning big prizes and it seems like we let it drift away

I'm 25 and have only seen two league cup wins with one of them coming when I was very young

You missed the good years and Gross with his train ticket. Can I ask why you started supporting Spurs? Sorry if i was overly cuntish before.

Last edited:
You missed the good years and gross with his train ticket. Can I ask why you started supporting Spurs? Sorry if i was overly cuntish before.
No worries mate , I am fully aware that I am a moaning git most of the time

All down to my Dad , took me to my first game when I was about 6 months old I believe and we both had season tickets for years until it became too expensive

The irony that on Sunday people were being called dramatic for saying our performance was shit.

Mourinho and Levy meet on Monday decide the performance was so shit we definitely need to sign Gareth Bale and a new left back as well.

Fucking drama queens!!

I'm going to wait with my vote until the transfer window is over. The game against Everton nearly broke my spirit, but I'm willing to be a bit more patient since the season just started.

I'm going to wait with my vote until the transfer window is over. The game against Everton nearly broke my spirit, but I'm willing to be a bit more patient since the season just started.
tenor.gif

Why is it, when one of the richest clubs in the world finally sign a much needed football player, the fans are expected to cup the chairmans balls?

This doesn't happen anywhere else.

Get a grip lads. It's fucking cringeworthy
No wonder other fans take the piss

Going to change my vote based on the fact that I think ENIC and Levy are genuinely trying to win something, making signings of the calibre we have does not happen if they are happy to settle for second best.

Happy to be proven wrong!

This is a huge step in the right direction, we need to get a striker in now which I am sure we will before the window shuts.

John Thomas has had one fucking rough week lads......he is smarting.
Meanwhile his all time must sign Anthony Martial is getting schooled by Andros Townsend

Why be grateful for Bale and Reguilon, and Hojberg and Doherty when we didn’t spend 300M on Bony, Barkley and Berahino

Why is it, when one of the richest clubs in the world finally sign a much needed football player, the fans are expected to cup the chairmans balls?

This doesn't happen anywhere else.

Get a grip lads. It's fucking cringeworthy
No wonder other fans take the piss
Live images of JT clinging onto his Levy out agenda....
giphy.gif

John Thomas has had one fucking rough week lads......he is smarting.
Meanwhile his all time must sign Anthony Martial is getting schooled by Andros Townsend

Why be grateful for Bale and Reguilon, and Hojberg and Doherty when we didn’t spend 300M on Bony, Barkley and Berahino
John Thomas has had a great week lads.

Finally seen a great player sign for my beloved football team (albeit on loan)

A huge endorsement for me and my buddies who've been crying out for this for years.
A massive disappointment for sammyspurs sammyspurs and his Troy Deeney campaign

Whoops!!??

3UNHACF.gif

Bale Bale Bale Bale!!!

Back
Top Bottom