Levy / ENIC OUT? New Poll 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC / Levy Out?

• Total voters
I’m excited to see him in a spurs shirt again and I think he can help us maybe win a league cup or an FA cup
It's also fantastic that we were the only English team he would have considered.

I know so many Utd fans who have been convinced for years he was destined for them. Fuck them

Gareth Bale, he's one of our own.

It's also fantastic that we were the only English team he would have considered.

I know so many Utd fans who have been convinced for years he was destined for them. Fuck them

Gareth Bale, he's one of our own.
And just like Utd showed tonight against Palace, they strengthened and backed Ole and we have no chance because they are so superior and attract all the best players while we sign Champo dross, and bargain bin crap.

It’s not me that said it, it’s you that said it
I said I am excited to see Bale play in the shirt again and am hopeful we can win one of the domestic cups

The off the charts stuff you said but I’m not gonna argue with you anymore as it is a pointless endeavour

You always have to be right and you always have to have the last word

Let’s leave it at that

I said I am excited to see Bale play in the shirt again and am hopeful we can win one of the domestic cups

The off the charts stuff you said but I’m not gonna argue with you anymore as it is a pointless endeavour

You always have to be right and you always have to have the last word

Let’s leave it at that
Am I not right though?
You’re buzzing at signing a world class player in the hope we win a Carabou?

Am I not right though?
You’re buzzing at signing a world class player in the hope we win a Carabou?
Yep

Doesn’t mean my expectations and hopes are off the charts as you put it though

I expect us to be hovering around 6th or 7th again this season with a lot of eye gouging football being served up

But at the same time I am hopeful that Bale can give us that something extra if we make it to a semi final or a final

It’s also the sentimental element of just seeing Bale play for us again

giphy.gif

I really, really, don't think you are, my friend.

You're comng across as angry and bitter towards your fellow fans.
On a n8ght we should all be celebrating
It's a shame.
It doesn't have to be like this.
When it suits you you can be bitter and angry, and abuse the chairman, and slag off the squad, and mock anyone who backs them.

Now we sign Bale, you think it all goes away?
I’m not bitter in the slightest.

The feeling I feel now, you will never feel until some Shiek buys us. My support of the club is as a whole.
I don’t hate half of it.

And just like Utd showed tonight against Palace, they strengthened and backed Ole and we have no chance because they are so superior and attract all the best players while we sign Champo dross, and bargain bin crap.

Utd have a long list of failed managers. Pray Mourinho isn’t proven as one.

Yep

Doesn’t mean my expectations and hopes are off the charts as you put it though

I expect us to be hovering around 6th or 7th again this season with a lot of eye gouging football being served up

But at the same time I am hopeful that Bale can give us that something extra if we make it to a semi final or a final

It’s also the sentimental element of just seeing Bale play for us again
So what’s the point in wanting the owners out for not strengthening, and when they upgrade RB, LB, CM, AM and Jose basically confirms a striker will be signed, you expect 6-7th and shit football?

Going to change my vote based on the fact that I think ENIC and Levy are genuinely trying to win something, making signings of the calibre we have does not happen if they are happy to settle for second best.

Happy to be proven wrong!

This is a huge step in the right direction, we need to get a striker in now which I am sure we will before the window shuts.
The signings were within ENIC's budget, Bale's package I think is 9-12m so about the same as we paid for Llorente.The opportunity came up so Levy went for it, I don't find it surprising that he went for it. Hart and Hojijberg I wouldn't describe as top level calibre signings but Mou wants them so fair enough. We get a class striker, then I'm happy with this window.

Sad as fuck, Gareth comes on and scores a 25 yarder against United and we win.....

GRUMPYCAT.jpg

Should of never let him go, this is joyless for me.

Back
Top Bottom