Levy / ENIC OUT? New Poll 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC / Levy Out?

• Total voters
The little bald twat thought he was gonna get away with it, now now Daniel you should have learnt by now.
We still don't like or trust you and those of us who knew what mourinho was going to do have no sympathy for you...
Its time for you to go and try ruining another club, maybe Palace or west spam is more your level ......
This is not a knee jerk reaction before anyone starts, I have not changed my stance on levy since he royally fucked Harry Redknapp the year we somehow got into the champions league..
Not sure if you know this but Levy doesn’t read this site, so you may want to send your thoughts to him in the mail.

The most embarrassing night in living memory.

On the watch of one Daniel Levy.

How low must we go for the 60% to finally wake up and break out of their trance?

If they don’t invest in the summer and sack Mourinho they should fuck off sharpish
I don’t care about bla bla coronavirus bla bla, fucking improve the team after years of making profits off Poch’s work

It's like being in the twilight zone when the same fans come out year after year blaming the managers. "please sack him levy" like levy is the lord and saviour like he weren't the one who sacked our most successful manager for a manager that needs money to do the business.

They're a bunch of profiteering cheapskate cunts and I'd fooking love them to sell up. We'll all be dead before this club wins anything with Levy and Co in charge. All they actually care about is net profits and CL money. Everything else is a bonus.

We had the best manager in Europe and those bellends decided not to back him for years and now look at the state of our squad.

But the fans will continue to drink the koolaid and bicker over who the next "project head coach" will be to lead us to glory on a mickey mouse budget.

GET FOOKED

If they don’t invest in the summer and sack Mourinho they should fuck off sharpish
I don’t care about bla bla coronavirus bla bla, fucking improve the team after years of making profits off Poch’s work
Poch polished so many turds for him and then got the boot like a sick dog - DISGRACE OF A HUMAN

Having all just witnessed the most embarrassing capitulation in most of our lifetimes, it's worth reminding ourselves of why they jumped on the gravy train those long 20 years ago.....

Eb80wIzUYAAi6jr

For them the so called gamble paid off.

For us. It most certainly hasn't

They are never leaving

no one is paying the ridiculously inflated price those greedy parasites have in their minds

we are trapped
Why would they leave? 1 trophy in 20 years and it's the 8th richest club in the world. Really this club is a license to print money for them and they hit the jackpot when they bought it. We're just another yacht for old Joe's grandkids to play on. Or another wing on one of his mansions.

The only way to get rid of them is to get militant, campaigns, boycott games, dump season tickets etc. Let's face it as much as people want them out that isn't going to happen so they're staying put and counting the cash.

Back
Top Bottom