Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ndombele and Lo Celso are definitely Poch's number one choices (to give just 2 examples).

Poch didn't want a DoF and wanted more of a say in who we signed, Levy backed him on this and we ended up with shit.

But yeah, let's blame Levy for identifying, scouting and signing these players.

Our transfer policy has been shite, no doubt about that and has been for years.

Our net spend is higher than the Dippers in the last 5 years but we've bought rubbish.
Hence Levy having had enough of trusting managers to identify players and hiring Paratici.
If that's how you want to play it, who employed Poch?

You have to be honest, who is responsible for the signings and lack of it. We had a window we sold Dembele didn't replace. Who bought last minute Sissoko? Who sold Walker for £50m , bought Aurier for £25 downgrade and gets worse release for free. Who missed on signing Zaha and Grealish and instead signed Sissoko and Clarcke (or someoone else). We had the best managers in Jose and Conte and they made clear the state of the squad. There are so many cock ups and you still defending, I give up with you.

If that's how you want to play it, who employed Poch?

You have to be honest, who is responsible for the signings and lack of it. We had a window we sold Dembele didn't replace. Who bought last minute Sissoko? Who sold Walker for £50m , bought Aurier for £25 downgrade and gets worse release for free. Who missed on signing Zaha and Grealish and instead signed Sissoko and Clarcke (or someoone else). We had the best managers in Jose and Conte and they made clear the state of the squad. There are so many cock ups and you still defending, I give up with you.
There's two ways to view it.
There's your way ;

Levy is responsible for everything.
Therefore he should pick the team as he's responsible.

He should also be the only person who identifies, scouts players to sign.
He should sign players even if the manager doesn't want them (Coutinho).
He should not sign players his manager wants (Ndombele, Lo Celso)...(erm...atually I'd rather he did do this)
He should be the only person to train the team.
He should be the only person who dictates tactics.
He should be the only person to pick the team (Son at LB)
He should be the only person to treat injuries.

No person working at the club should ever be sacked.
Not even Ramos because ITS ALL LEVY'S FAULT and nobody else should have any responsibility or be accountable for anything else.

Or there's the reasonable way;

Our failures have been a collective thing.

But if course this is "defending" Levy rather than being realistic.
:contefacepalm2:

There's your way ;

He should not sign players his manager wants (Ndombele, Lo Celso)...(erm...atually I'd rather he did do this)

Not even Ramos because ITS ALL LEVY'S FAULT and nobody else should have any responsibility or be accountable for anything else.

Pretty much summed up the whole thread - adding realism and being balanced = defending Levy and being an ENIC lover apparently, it's actually mental :D

Zero posts when we were in fourth place and winning games.

12 posts since we dropped to 5th.

Proper fan.

PC Stevee of the Fighting Cock investigation Bureau on the case, sar!

183230618policeman-animated-gif-2.gif

No more bollocks than saying that people are "Levy fans", "Enic lovers" etc etc.

Yet I don't see the outrage over those posts.

I find these phrases so so weird. They are usually used when no argument can be given against facts. A bit like arguing about Brexit or the vaccine with antivaxxers. There seems to be quite the cross over with the groups actually.

Actually it was your little acolyte that posted here first after a defeat.
But, as always, don't let facts spoil your agenda
Err.. uhmm..... No, actually sir.

Not quite right.🤥

I hadn't posted in the thread until replying to your tripe about inferior supporters somehow revelling in defeat just so they could attack Levy.

Just couldn't let such ridiculous nonsense go unchecked, I'm afraid.

:adethumbup:

Err.. uhmm..... No, actually sir.

Not quite right.🤥

I hadn't posted in the thread until replying to your tripe about inferior supporters somehow revelling in defeat just so they could attack Levy.

Just couldn't let such ridiculous nonsense go unchecked, I'm afraid.

:adethumbup:
Oh dear, wrong again.

You're acolytes post, one of many posts on this thread on Saturday morning.
Yep. 5pt gap & a game in hand on West Ham. Might be our cup final this season & highlight.

My post Saturday afternoon.
How predictable that some posters are wetting their knickers in excitement at the thought that we might not get top 4. All so that they can blame Levy/Enic.

It really is very sad, and these posters call themselves fans.

But one thing I will give Scott credit for is that he does actually praise our players, manager and our football, unlike you.

Oopsies.

Of all the Levy out people he's the only one who can't praise anything to do with the club without slagging off Levy/Enic (1 post out of 100 )

Posts nothing (literally) when we were 4th.
Then posts 12 times when we're 5th in the Levy thread.

He's definitely been rumbled, he's become a parade of himself on here, full of hypocrisy.

Of all the Levy out people he's the only one who can't praise anything to do with the club without slagging off Levy/Enic.

Posts nothing (literally) when we were 4th.
Then posts 12 times when we're 5th.

He's definitely been rumbled, he's become a parade of himself on here, full of hypocrisy and contradictions.

Stick him on ignore and keep it moving big man.

There's your way ;

You have to be honest, who is responsible for the signings and lack of it. We had a window we sold Dembele didn't replace. Who bought last minute Sissoko? Who sold Walker for £50m , bought Aurier for £25 downgrade and gets worse release for free. Who missed on Grealish and instead signed Sissoko and Clarcke (or someoone else). We had the best managers in Jose and Conte and they made clear the state of the squad. There are so many cock ups and you still defending, I give up with you.

Last edited:
It's a collective thing.
It's a football club with many different parts, and as such, many are to blame.

Be honest;
Who decided to play Son at LB in a semi final?

Who identifies the players ?

Who scouts the players ?

Who is responsible for losing to lower league teams in cup competitions ?

Who is responsible for lack lustre performances that we see time and again ?

Who is responsible for us not having a shot on target in matches ?

If you want to say "Levy" to all those questions all it does is expose your blinkered and biased view of the situation.

That's right mate , going to Madrid., pissing a fortune , getting hassled by Spanish " give you a whack " old bill , even our glorious owner couldn't be arsed to turn up and wishing we lost .
Bang on so l can have a pop at little Danny boy.
What a stupid out of touch cunt you are.
Not every poster on this forum went to Madrid, dumbass. Far more didn't than did.

We never missed out on signing Zaha. We never tried to sign Zaha. Because no one wanted Zaha. Pochettino said he was a nice player. Once. This whole obsession with a player who flamed out when he tried to step up a level in clubs and has shown, repeatedly, that he is very happy as a big fish in a small pond is bizarre. It's just plain weird how many times his name gets mentioned on this forum.

We never missed out on signing Zaha. We never tried to sign Zaha. Because no one wanted Zaha. Pochettino said he was a nice player. Once. This whole obsession with a player who flamed out when he tried to step up a level in clubs and has shown, repeatedly, that he is very happy as a big fish in a small pond is bizarre. It's just plain weird how many times his name gets mentioned on this forum.

Missing out on Zaha is like missing out on getting punched in the balls.

But one thing I will give Scott credit for is that he does actually praise our players, manager and our football, unlike you.

Oopsies.

Oh My!

Liked what I saw of him last night. A pal said his play reminded him of the legend Ricky Villa.

I'm now dreaming of a Dejan moment like this in the final

Really looking forward to hear our fans chanting his name to the rafters at the commonwealth stadium tomorrow.

Antonio Antonio Antonioooo

We are not Rochdale. We are not Wimbledon. We are not the other 87 other football league clubs you refer to.

We are Tottenham Hotspur. One of the biggest, Wealthiest, Best supported, and until ENIC, 4TH MOST SUCCESSFUL CLUB IN THE LAND. Winning major trophies 🏆 in every single decade since WWII

Whoopsi

tottenham-aston-villa-pants-pulled-down-pants-pulls-down-13801305657.gif

Nah,
It's too much fun exposing him, although I have to admit it's become a hell of lot easier now that I've seen his posting history.

You don't need to, everyone knows what/who he is by now.

Pointless engaging with those having dishonest arguments unless you have the time for it then be my guest :D

Back
Top Bottom