Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Welp, it's no 'trouble' at all, just factual data. You can integrate it however you life but, as per swissramble, it's just factual data.

Now, if your level of critical thinking leads you down the narrow path you seem to have gone down and doesn't allow you to see any other potential implications from this factual data then that's your problem. But I hope you are not suggesting that yours are the only interpretations from the factual data because that would be false...and foolhardy.

But as I see stevee stevee the genius is still patrolling these waters I will say this, if we had spent a little money on Coutinho we'd be higher up the list. That should satisfy his Coutinho-tourettes for the day.
And there was me thinking that we are further up the list anyway due to 150m investment from Enic.

How silly of me, ne'mind.

Finance expert claims Spurs are in ‘prime position’ to take advantage of NFL development​

By
Bharad Thirumalai
August 21, 2022

I hope folks are not missing the implications of this Times' report...

I mean, it's literally saying that Daniel Levy and ENIC were "advanced talks"-willing to sell the club to the Murderous Regime(tm)...and it's saying it in the thread where there are some sad folks falling over themselves to defend those very same entities as great saviors and shepherds of the club's welfare.

Starve the squad, 1 trophy, ESL, sell to the Saudis...good and proper. I wonder what's next for the club that they love so much?

Aaaaaaand...Coutinho

I hope folks are not missing the implications of this Times' report...

I mean, it's literally saying that Daniel Levy and ENIC were "advanced talks"-willing to sell the club to the Murderous Regime(tm)...and it's saying it in the thread where there are some sad folks falling over themselves to defend those very same entities as great saviors and shepherds of the club's welfare.

Starve the squad, 1 trophy, ESL, sell to the Saudis...good and proper. I wonder what's next for the club that they love so much?

Aaaaaaand...Coutinho

It’s not clear what some people want.

A team built progressively and sustainably off its own back?

Sports washers who can spend huge money to get us trophies?

No to both? Then what in gods name do people want?

It’s not clear what some people want.

A team built progressively and sustainably off its own back?

Sports washers who can spend huge money to get us trophies?

No to both? Then what in gods name do people want?
Have no idea what this has to do with my post but I hope you get your answers.

Coutinho.

So be clear - you’d like ENIC to keep the club?
To be clear, I'll thank you kindly to not put words into my mouth. And beyond that, I've learned through time not to attempt honest debate with folks that ignore addressing the merits of my points directly and attempt to further discussion on their unrelated questions and concerns...and that goes double for folks that initiate debate by disingenuously putting words in my mouth.

I hope you got the answers to your previous questions that had you in existential crisis. It can be tough understanding other's desires. Good on you for being so empathetic so as to care.

Coutinho.

To be clear, I'll thank you kindly to not put words into my mouth. And beyond that, I've learned through time not to attempt honest debate with folks that ignore addressing the merits of my points directly and attempt to further discussion on their unrelated questions and concerns...and that goes double for folks that initiate debate by disingenuously putting words in my mouth.

I hope you got the answers to your previous questions that had you in existential crisis. It can be tough understanding other's desires. Good on you for being so empathetic so as to care.

Coutinho.
Coutinho :dembelelol:

Coutinho.
Your post was both anti ENIC (« Starve the squad, 1 trophy, ESL, sell to the Saudis ») and anti sports washers.

It’s legitimate to ask what you would like for the good of spurs.

You are of course free to ignore the question but to pretend like that’s an affront to decent discussion is silly.

It’s legitimate to ask what you would like for the good of spurs.
Nope, it's reductive, convenient, and deflective...but most importantly it doesn't directly acknowledge the merits (and demerits) of my point to which you responded so...

but to pretend like that’s an affront to decent discussion is silly.
...I am not "pretend[ing]" at all, it is.

Now back to my point, if you wish, or engage someone else willing to debate on your tangent instead of my point.

Coutinho.

Nope, it's reductive, convenient, and deflective...but most importantly it doesn't directly acknowledge the merits (and demerits) of my point to which you responded so...

...I am not "pretend[ing]" at all, it is.

Now back to my point, if you wish, or engage someone else willing to debate on your tangent instead of my point.

Coutinho.
I hope you get the answers you crave. To your rhetorical question.

You're being far too polite, he's speaking a whole load of bollocks as per usual.

The King of mental gymnastics this one.
Yep, asks for discussion....refuses to discuss.

Puts up an out of date chart showing Enic not investing in the club after Enic have invested £150m into the playing side of things.
:harrylol::harrylol::harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom