Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC may be looking to sell ....

1) appointing a high spending Mourinho is not typically our style.

2) Mourinho is a global brand who can attract talents as well as buyers who wants success on the field.

3) Mourinho will only accept the contract if and only if he is promised huge transfer Budget to work on

I honestly can't see anyone coming in with a bid that would satisfy what ENIC would be looking for, the price of the stadium (debt), the price of the squad, the brand that has been built up.

I honestly can't see anyone coming in with a bid that would satisfy what ENIC would be looking for, the price of the stadium (debt), the price of the squad, the brand that has been built up.
And a fan base willing to keep sucking them off and filling the coffers.
Your probably right mate

:memeokay:

Also I recall seeing somewhere that they said they wouldn't sell it to just anybody with the money.
Only to someone who's going to do the right thing for Spurs.

Also I recall seeing somewhere that they said they wouldn't sell it to just anybody with the money.
Only to someone who's going to do the right thing for Spurs.
You have to be kidding. The right thing....they will sell to the NF if the price is right. They don't give a shit about Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom