Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol let me guess they bought a couple of new players, mostly 3rd rate ones but we will skirt over that..so now they are gods among men, and we should all stop criticising them....despite all the bullshit they have been pulling..so if your wife cheated on you but then said sorry and took you away for a dirty weekend and promised not to do it again, would you just forget it ever happened and be all happy happy joy joy...most of us sane people know the answer to that is fuck no..get out you dirty bitch, I am done with you !!
Serious question.

Which of the players we just bought do you think are '3rd rate'?

Serious question.

Which of the players we just bought do you think are '3rd rate'?
Vinicius, hojberg, Hart, Doherty, and well rodan is a who the fuck knows..maybe he is gonna be good but probably not...
Bale and reguillon are quality and make a difference to the squad, the others are barely squad players.
Nowhere near good enough for us to compete, just look at our competitors they havd no interest in any of them and mostly bought better players than them also

This thread is as quiet as the salad bar at an all you can eat buffet in Glasgow.
Levy Out!
Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hhhhmmmm maybe just second rate.
In all honesty he is probably better than I gave him credit for, but I still don't believe he is a first class player that any of the other clubs that want to compete would have signed. I don't think he is the answer, but he would be a brilliant back up player
So you've watched him this season and thought he is second rate and no other top team would want him? I'd give up on football if I was you

So you've watched him this season and thought he is second rate and no other top team would want him? I'd give up on football if I was you
Who would sign him who we are trying to compete with. Genuine question, as i am interested in how highly others rate him.
Maybe i have got it wrong, I'm happy to be convinced otherwise

Who would sign him who we are trying to compete with. Genuine question, as i am interested in how highly others rate him.
I think the question should be how highly do you rate other midfield players for the so called top 6? He has been absolutely tremendous so far this season but you call him 2nd rate
Get behind the manager and team and enjoy the season because it's going to be a special one

Hhhhmmmm maybe just second rate.
In all honesty he is probably better than I gave him credit for, but I still don't believe he is a first class player that any of the other clubs that want to compete would have signed. I don't think he is the answer, but he would be a brilliant back up player
:llorishuh:

I think the question should be how highly do you rate other midfield players for the so called top 6? He has been absolutely tremendous so far this season but you call him 2nd rate
Get behind the manager and team and enjoy the season because it's going to be a special one
If I am honest the only top 6 players I would instantly take in his position are fernandinho or kante..so perhaps i am being a bit harsh on him.
Maybe partey but he hasn't been playing in our league long enough yet...
You really believe this season could be a bit special ? Good for you, optimism can be very infectious anc I'm hoping some rubs off on me and others that do not trust this board. Good posting sir

Bayern Munich signed him. While he may have gone under the radar a bit at Southampton, he has been a revelation for us and I could see many teams keeping an eye on him. If we happen to go the distance in any competition this year, PEH will be making it happen

Bayern Munich signed him. While he may have gone under the radar a bit at Southampton, he has been a revelation for us and I could see many teams keeping an eye on him. If we happen to go the distance in any competition this year, PEH will be making it happen
He is also only 25. Looks 45 but is still young

Back
Top Bottom