Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I believe it was the PIF, Public Investment Fund of SA. It supposedly only came out because of papers from the Newcastle case. Would be interested to see the dates of said talks relative to the goings on around the club.

It's from this mental geordie trying to sue the PL

If there were even an ounce of truth to it Mike Ashley would be the one suing the PL imo (he goes for everyone that costs him money in business)

It's from this mental geordie trying to sue the PL

If there were even an ounce of truth to it Mike Ashley would be the one suing the PL imo (he goes for everyone that costs him money in business)
Isn't Mike Ashley suing the PL for the failed takeover? Supposedly the info (Spurs talks) came from the court documents. I'm trying to find the other article I saw that said this. this is just the most readily accesible 'source' I had and it states the royal family. The other one said the PIF.

but if it's bunk then it's bunk.

Predicting a £150mn loss if no fans allowed this season.
on the positive side, that wouldn't force the club to go under or anything.

Providing the assets don't decrease in value (by assets I'm talking about player) we could sell one or two of our higher profile players if absolutely forced too and survive.

It's if the value of the assets plummet that I will start to worry, and I predict that they will as nobody is going to be able to afford to spend £100m on a player moving forwards.

I predict player values and wages will reduce, that's when things will get concerning and the possibility of "doing a Leeds" becomes a thing.

Isn't Mike Ashley suing the PL for the failed takeover? Supposedly the info (Spurs talks) came from the court documents. I'm trying to find the other article I saw that said this. this is just the most readily accesible 'source' I had and it states the royal family. The other one said the PIF.

but if it's bunk then it's bunk.

There were these reports but nothing since from what I can see

So match day revenue nearly doubled from the previous year on a pro-rata basis - wow

Can't be bothered to look but I'd imagine that's more like 4 or 5 times revenue from old WHL

Yep it is a crazy increase. Fucking typical this virus comes along now though with the stadium. Hopefully next year it will be back to making some serious money. But until then the £150m government loan is really helpful.

This thread is as quiet as the salad bar at an all you can eat buffet in Glasgow.
Rightly so, transfer window is over, it was a good transfer window, we're getting results and we're playing good football. The fact that this thread and numerous ones exist is down to what he's done in the past.

Talks he will have on a regular basis no doubt (just as Joe Lewis dose from his yacht). Every club (business) is for sale at the price that's right.

If you are looking for a take on the owners being Saudi (assuming it's a Sovereign state, rather than a wealthy individual like Joe Lewis) I'd be 100% opposed to it. Which translates into I can't do fuck all about it. But if it were to go through I'd actively protest against them (not Spurs).
You could follow the Newcastle example. (Or, i woukd wager, the example that a few people on here will set)Celebrate the sale of the club, and say, very quietly, so no one can hear, "I'm not anti the gays". Cos that's about a big a protest as they were planning

I’m going to tell it how it is.

I wish our owners were more like our rivals, I wish we paid 72M for Pepe, hired an ex player who had never managed before as manager, bolstered our defence with Luiz, had Lacazette but only used him as a sub, and were 12th.

That’s what ENIC and Levy are doing wrong.

Im going to hire a plane now, and scream where’s the money gone like a West Ham fan.

:bergwijnconfused:

I’m going to tell it how it is.

I wish our owners were more like our rivals, I wish we paid 72M for Pepe, hired an ex player who had never managed before as manager, bolstered our defence with Luiz, had Lacazette but only used him as a sub, and were 12th.

That’s what ENIC and Levy are doing wrong.

Im going to hire a plane now, and scream where’s the money gone like a West Ham fan.

:bergwijnconfused:

The cunts on twitter who wanted to hire a plane seem to have gone quiet haven’t they 😂

Results are decent in this current economic climate. The only thing i would say is i think we struggle (like other clubs do) to move players out. Fans are always focused on new signings but it's just as much a challenge to sell players in modern football. If we could ship out the deadwood faster and not let players like Eriksen and Rose hang around it would help the balance sheet.

Levy will pull the trigger if Jose doesn't get CL.

Either by top 4 or winning the EL.

He will be itching to get that extra cash after covid.
He will not commit to spending more next summer for Jose. Therefore it is pointless having Jose for a 3rd season.

He has already paid him for 3 seasons so I don't think Jose will care much.

Somewhat pointlessly i have sent this email to Mr levy...it was more of a way to vent my frustration than something I expect to get a response to in all fairness....

Dear Daniel..
I know you will not respond to this or probably even read it, as you are apparently busy and also have no care for what or how the supporters are feeling..
This has been going on long enough, and I feel if this was somebody working within a business you ran and was as incompetent as our current manager. You would have them removed immediately, but for some reason you think this is an acceptable practice within football. It is not in my humble opinion, Mr mourinho is clearly unable to motivate this set of players and somehow has lost all interest in actually playing football. Because what he is doing with this team can not be construed as football in any way.
I personally do not think that you also have any clue regarding actual football on an actual pitch, clearly you are an exceptional business man that is not in question. But how does that qualify you to make football decisions, surely in business in order to be successfull you have the correctly qualified people in the correct position so as to make decisions with knowledge and experience. But when you became chairman you had neither of these in football, but decided you would go it alone without actually employing experienced football people to make football decisions...much like bayern Munich or Manchester City have for example.
I believe if you truly support this club as you say you do, then you should remove our current inept manager.
I along with many others would also like for enic to be removed from ownership of our club also, in order for someone who understands football and genuinely loves this once fantastic club before it sinks any lower than you have already taken it.
I would love to hear back from you but do not hold out any hope of this happening.
Yours faithfully

Funny enough after this piece of venting my irritations I still don't feel any better...weird that.

Somewhat pointlessly i have sent this email to Mr levy...it was more of a way to vent my frustration than something I expect to get a response to in all fairness....

Dear Daniel..
I know you will not respond to this or probably even read it, as you are apparently busy and also have no care for what or how the supporters are feeling..
This has been going on long enough, and I feel if this was somebody working within a business you ran and was as incompetent as our current manager. You would have them removed immediately, but for some reason you think this is an acceptable practice within football. It is not in my humble opinion, Mr mourinho is clearly unable to motivate this set of players and somehow has lost all interest in actually playing football. Because what he is doing with this team can not be construed as football in any way.
I personally do not think that you also have any clue regarding actual football on an actual pitch, clearly you are an exceptional business man that is not in question. But how does that qualify you to make football decisions, surely in business in order to be successfull you have the correctly qualified people in the correct position so as to make decisions with knowledge and experience. But when you became chairman you had neither of these in football, but decided you would go it alone without actually employing experienced football people to make football decisions...much like bayern Munich or Manchester City have for example.
I believe if you truly support this club as you say you do, then you should remove our current inept manager.
I along with many others would also like for enic to be removed from ownership of our club also, in order for someone who understands football and genuinely loves this once fantastic club before it sinks any lower than you have already taken it.
I would love to hear back from you but do not hold out any hope of this happening.
Yours faithfully

Funny enough after this piece of venting my irritations I still don't feel any better...weird that.
Especially if the reply was this.

Sorry Barcelona FC, I will not leave my beloved tottenham to become your new chairman!

Oh sorry wrong person. Wasn't meant for you!
Mr 6305, I appreciate your support & am thankful for your praise of me & all my good work. Rest assured, things will stay as they are for the foreseeable future.
Below is a link to a petiton for a small token of you & other fans appreciation of me.

www.bonus4levy.com

Dear Daniel..
Yours faithfully

If he’s anything like me, he probably stopped reading after the first paragraph.

You may need work on how to engage your audience.

If he’s anything like me, he probably stopped reading after the first paragraph.

You may need work on how to engage your audience.
Really mate, I don't have an audience. This is just me having a moan and venting on a supporters forum regarding how shit things are going.
If I wanted an audience I would create a crappy YouTube channel or something mate...😆😄

Really mate, I don't have an audience. This is just me having a moan and venting on a supporters forum regarding how shit things are going.
If I wanted an audience I would create a crappy YouTube channel or something mate...😆😄
If I want an audience, I might send an email. Like you did.

My point was if you wanted Levy to read something, maybe dont basically call him an arsehole in the first paragraph.

Back
Top Bottom