Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He did - 1 shitty cup in 20 years is a failure.

Poch was a miracle worker to polish so many turds and have us over-achievefor 4 seasons basically plus a CL final on a shoe-string budget
Turds like Wanyama, Son, Kane, Eriksen, Lloris, Jan, Toby Dele, Rose, Walker, Dembele
all in peak form?

Even Dier, Lamela, Davies and Winks were all ten times better

He did - 1 shitty cup in 20 years is a failure.

Poch was a miracle worker to polish so many turds and have us over-achieve for 4 seasons straight, plus a CL final on a shoe-string budget
Like numerous ENIC managers before him Poch fails to land a trophy.
Then wins one within 2 weeks of joining his next club.

But none of this has anything to do with Levy, of course :goonermong:

Turds like Dier, Trippier, Winks, Davies, etc
I think you do Poch a disservice because those players all had really good spells under him.
Tripper about to win a title mate.

And why is it only about the “turds” who funnily enough are now being called top 4 squad material in order to bash Jose.....

Why not the 11 players who were all considered world class at their best?

He did. He achieved four consecutive top 4 finishes and a Champions League final on a transfer budget from 2014 - 2018 smaller than Burnley and Huddersfield.

DD-COMPOSITE-PREM-NETT-SPEND.jpg

Still scratching my head why you refuse to recognise this.

It's almost like you love Levy more than Spurs!
What’s our biggest home defeat in history?

Pochs era ended in November by the way, not in Madrid.
Why did you call Poch a cunt and blame him for the failures to win a domestic trophy?

Please answer that. I know it fucks your entire platform up, but give it a bash like a good lad

I think you do Poch a disservice because those players all had really good spells under him.
Tripper about to win a title mate.

And why is it only about the “turds” who funnily enough are now being called top 4 squad material in order to bash Jose.....

Why not the 11 players who were all considered world class at their best?
Poch over-achieved, mate - any way you spin it. Except 2017 in the cups

Last edited:
He'll still be blaming it on Pocchetino after 40 years. I'm still scratching my head as to how he was at fault for just 1 Carling Cup from 2000 - 2015.
Or how poch was a failure as no trophies in 5 years. Yet levy is great for only a league cup in 20 years.

What’s our biggest home defeat in history?

Pochs era ended in November by the way, not in Madrid.
Why did you call Poch a cunt and blame him for the failures to win a domestic trophy?

Please answer that. I know it fucks your entire platform up, but give it a bash like a good lad
2-7 v Bayern Munich ?

I called him a cunt because I disagreed with his selection of Vorm over Lloris.

Now answer my questions

Which chairman has overseen not just one but the two most barren decades in the clubs post war history?

Why do you refuse to hold him to account for such a pitiful record?

And why do you refuse to acknowledge Pochs achievememt on a shoestring budget smaller than Huddersfield and Burnley

Please let us keep using our smart phones we acquired through small black african kids forced in to slave labour & being exploited. & when another mine collapses & kills him, we can say well we needed our smartphone to get by in the modern world. That's before we get in to clothes, food, cars etc we buy & use thanks to disgraceful exploration & slave labour.
You, me & all of us on here are morally quite wrong/bad. Obviously they are a lot worse but that doesn't pardon us of our sins.

You are on the money here. But one wrong doesn't make another wrong right.

Like numerous ENIC managers before him Poch fails to land a trophy.
Then wins one within 2 weeks of joining his next club.

But none of this has anything to do with Levy, of course :goonermong:
Your joking right? Lol 😆 i hope you are...
If poch doesnt win minimum 2 trophies a season at psg then hes getting sacked period..

The previous managers work got them that league cup 🏆not poch lol he just happened to be lucky to be appointed 2 weeks before it

You are on the money here. But one wrong doesn't make another wrong right.
But 3 lefts make a right. True, it shows what virtue signallers we are though. Won't support a team owned by evil arabs but more than happy for little black kids to die in mines for our precious iphones.
Happy to support a team who take blood money. None of us come out of this looking morally good I'm afraid.

Your joking right? Lol 😆 i hope you are...
If poch doesnt win minimum 2 trophies a season at psg then hes getting sacked period..

The previous managers work got them that league cup 🏆not poch lol he just happened to be lucky to be appointed 2 weeks before it
Wow. People really are unhappy & bitter at poch possibly doing well elsewhere. Desperate for him to fail. Lovely.

Back
Top Bottom