Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your joking right? Lol 😆 i hope you are...
If poch doesnt win minimum 2 trophies a season at psg then hes getting sacked period..

The previous managers work got them that league cup 🏆not poch lol he just happened to be lucky to be appointed 2 weeks before it
Not a league cup. It was the french version of the community shield.
Some desperate managers count that as a trophy. Pep am
Nd Jose among them
Ferguson had the right idea. He said that a trophy won on a one off game does not count. It is not a competition.

But 3 lefts make a right. True, it shows what virtue signallers we are though. Won't support a team owned by evil arabs but more than happy for little black kids to die in mines for our precious iphones.
Happy to support a team who take blood money. None of us come out of this looking morally good I'm afraid.
There are so many things that need to be corrected in this world. One of them is people beheading others because they disagree. I think we might agree on that one?

So, on the basis of that, we should stay clear. Doesn't end poverty, child labour, discrimation or racism. But it doesn't say that we thing beheading people is ok.

However, I agree with you on the principle that there are so many wrongs that need to changed.

There are so many things that need to be corrected in this world. One of them is people beheading others because they disagree. I think we might agree on that one?

So, on the basis of that, we should stay clear. Doesn't end poverty, child labour, discrimation or racism. But it doesn't say that we thing beheading people is ok.

However, I agree with you on the principle that there are so many wrongs that need to changed.
Yes we can stick to thinking little black kids dying in mines so we can have an iphone is ok instead. Don't think we are going to agree on this. But I see where you are coming from. I don't think enic will be selling anytime soon so probably all irrelevant anyway!

Please let us be run by people who need to whitewash their moral and money by investing in our club. I hope they allow our women at the club to drive a car, are allowed to dress the way they want and don't need a male guardian while working. Hopeful the journos critising the club avoid being cut in small pieces.

So yes, please give us the Saudis.

It wouldn't only be a takeover, it would also be a moral bankruptcy.
Everyone is morally bankrupt anyway. At least we'd be winning stuff.

Yes we can stick to thinking little black kids dying in mines so we can have an iphone is ok instead. Don't think we are going to agree on this. But I see where you are coming from. I don't think enic will be selling anytime soon so probably all irrelevant anyway!
I don't see the relevance with the phones really. It's another subject, unless Apple is buying the club?
Who said that it's ok that little black kids die?

What kind of phone do you have?

Wow. People really are unhappy & bitter at poch possibly doing well elsewhere. Desperate for him to fail. Lovely.
How is that bitter? Its a fact, at psg you need to win 2 trophies minimum else you get sacked.

I hope he does well he deserves it but lets not lie that league is mainly a 1 team league and should be winning the title.

The original poster made a dig about going straight to psg and winning a trophy and saying its levys fault he didnt win one here.

The original poster made a dig about going straight to psg and winning a trophy and saying its levys fault he didnt win one here.
How about the previous 9 ENIC managers who managed just 1 paltry Carling cup in 15 years before him. Our worst run since the war.
Nothing to do with a chairman who openly stated his only motive was to exploit the riches of the most popular game in the world then?

14dc296c578063ac83e4060e04260fe3.gif

That table is truly embarrassing
I know. It's even more embarrassing that so many of our own fans like to pretend it doesn't exist.

Imagine what he could have achieved if the club had concentrated on properly backing him ahead of constantly posting the highest profits.

The mind boggles. I think we'd have far more than the CEO of the year award to sing about

I know. It's even more embarrassing that so many of our own fans like to pretend it doesn't exist.

Imagine what he could have achieved if the club had concentrated on properly backing him ahead of constantly posting the highest profits.

The mind boggles. I think we'd have far more than the CEO of the year award to sing about

how does that table look since the stadium build has been completed?

I don't see the relevance with the phones really. It's another subject, unless Apple is buying the club?
Who said that it's ok that little black kids die?

What kind of phone do you have?
I thought you said its basically saying its ok to behead people if we back a saudi takeover.
So surely us buying smart phones that black kids die in mines for them to be made
Is basically saying that's ok to. We are actively supporting child slave labour & exploitation.
You can't have it both ways.
Or we say you can support one thing but you aren't saying everything they do is right.

The relevance with the phones is that we support an awful inhumane thing. So it seems a bit odd that we pick & choose what is ok based on how much of an inconvenience it is.
Its inconvenient to give up our smart phones so not bothered by little African kids being exploited & dying.
Its easy to speak up against Saudis as it doesn't inconvenience us at all.

I have a smart phone too. Which I know black little kids are dying & being exploited for. I am another selfish bad human like you are & the rest on here are.

How is that bitter? Its a fact, at psg you need to win 2 trophies minimum else you get sacked.

I hope he does well he deserves it but lets not lie that league is mainly a 1 team league and should be winning the title.

No, that's good you want him to do well. Had a lot on here abuse him & get excited when psg lose. Good lad!
No, he was saying under levy we barely ever win a trophy. Hes been a disaster when it comes to trophies. Forget poch, the many managers before too.
If you want success & trophies, levy isn't the chairman for you.

how does that table look since the stadium build has been completed?
Find one and post it son. The table I posted was the most relevant to the Pochettino years which was the period being discussed.

Lesson for today.......
Try following the debate before making a contribution.

Everyone is morally bankrupt anyway. At least we'd be winning stuff.
Yeah. Everyone on here supports little african kids being exploited & dying in mines so we can have our smartphones. We financially support it.
All so we can have our precious phones.
What shits we are.

Find one and post it son. The table I posted was the most relevant to the Pochettino years which was the period being discussed.

Lesson for today.......
Yeah but hull city don't spend much :dier:

Lesson for today.......

Fair enough I jumped in there and didn't realise it was Poch specific- shame he didn't get the backing he deserved but he knew what the crack was wrt to the stadium build.

Haven't got a table but we're 4th highest net spenders since moving in - if that's an early sign of where we are now we're in then that's promising, no?

Back
Top Bottom