Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Donald Duck Sleeping GIF

I suspect most of this revenue goes more to paying off the stadium than anything else, but money being fungible, I'll never know for sure.
The stadium payments are fixed bond payments, they are covered by existing income, any additional money made by using the stadium for third party events goes directly to the FC which owns the stadium.

The only way the shareholders (Lewis, Levy, Private) can get even one penny of that money is in dividend payments which would appear in the accounts - Spurs don't pay dividends.

Interesting read.Couldn't think where else to put the link.

Great article, and for me personally, is exactly how I've felt about the team over the last few seasons.

I've argued for a while now that if there's such thing as a manager losing the dressing room, then Levy has lost the club. Everytime we go on a slump I'm more and more convinced that it's not the manager the players no longer want to play for, but Daniel Levy. And that goes even higher. There's got to be a WhatsApp group of managers who have shared what they know about Levy amongst themselves because the article nails it on the head. Why does no one want to come and take our squad over. Sure, we need to replace certain players, but that's collateral damage of any manager coming in to a squad. But the training ground, the stadium, the history, means nothing if your boss is going to be a complete dickhead.

Levy needs to stop with the footballing decisions and he needs to stop being tighter than a ducks butt and find the money for a DOF who will control the football side of things, and given the time more importantly. We find a good enough DOF then we would be back to being set.

Last edited:
Great article, and for me personally, is exactly how I've felt about the team over the last few seasons.

I've argued for a while now that if there's such thing as a manager losing the dressing room, then Levy has lost the club. Everytime we go on a slump I'm more and more convinced that it's not the manager the players no longer want to play for, but Daniel Levy. And that goes even higher. There's got to be a WhatsApp group of managers who have shared what they know about Levy amongst themselves because the article nails it on the head. Why does no one want to come and take our squad over. Sure, we need to replace certain players, but that's collateral damage of any manager coming in to a squad. But the training ground, the stadium, the history, means nothing if your boss is going to be a complete dickhead.

Levy needs to stop with the foot selling decisions and he needs to stop being tighter than a ducks butt and find the money for a DOF who will control the football side of things, and given the time more importantly. We find a good enough DOF then we would be back to being set.

Yeah there really won't be a managers WhatsApp spurs discussion group. Lol

I don't know who the manager will be, but the stand out candidate (Rodgers) I doubt will even talk until the end of the season....so we just have to wait

I wonder how much levy values the club to be at ? With the stadium ? £1.5bn? £2bn?

So he gets a 29 year old novice in to manage us . It’s all about maximum reward for little cost with him . He’ll walk away from deals if he feels he’s not got the better of the person he’s dealing with . Rich little man syndrome. We’re on repeat until he goes.

I wonder how much levy values the club to be at ? With the stadium ? £1.5bn? £2bn?

So he gets a 29 year old novice in to manage us . It’s all about maximum reward for little cost with him . He’ll walk away from deals if he feels he’s not got the better of the person he’s dealing with . Rich little man syndrome. We’re on repeat until he goes.
The most frightening thing is that he was prepared to do this when we still had much to play for.
It's not the first time he's written a season off like this.

He has no interest in Spurs winning. His only motivation is money and increasing the value of his assets.

The most frightening thing is that he was prepared to do this when we still had much to play for.
It's not the first time he's written a season off like this.

He has no interest in Spurs winning. His only motivation is money and increasing the value of his assets.
Thing is , he’s made us , from 5 years ago an attractive purchase to a poison chalice . Back then we had a young platform for potential, now we will probably be losing key players & aging players with no really & coming sparks.

You’d be mad to want to buy Spurs. And it’s all down to his greed

Thing is , he’s made us , from 5 years ago an attractive purchase to a poison chalice . Back then we had a young platform for potential, now we will probably be losing key players & aging players with no really & coming sparks.

You’d be mad to want to buy Spurs. And it’s all down to his greed

When we get the NFL the takers will beg for a chance to buy it.

The football club is just an entertainment centre. And people are happy to pay the going rate at the moment. I wonder if a few years from now we are like Woolwich? Struggling to sell tickets.

But if we have NFL, concerts, other sporting events and plenty of real estate around the ground it doesn’t really matter what the football club is doing. The stadium could be pretty self sufficient.

Yeah there really won't be a managers WhatsApp spurs discussion group. Lol

I don't know who the manager will be, but the stand out candidate (Rodgers) I doubt will even talk until the end of the season....so we just have to wait
No need to wait, he won't talk to us. He's got champions league football next season and a board that backs him.

Back
Top Bottom