Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I read here there and everywhere that Joe Lewis is Palpatine to Levy's Vader, but I don't think that's true, is it?

Levy owns 30% himself. He can't be sacked by Lewis because he himself is a (not the) majority share owner.
Worse is that iirc, the club de-listed a while ago. Does this mean there's no way for someone to buy up loads of shares from other parties to gain a controlling share?

We're stuck with Levy until either he keels over or the club have such a massive downturn in fortune that he shits the bed and sells up.
Lewis won't/can't sack him.
Lewis is never ever, not in any dimension in the multiverse going to inject cash. I don't even know if he is cash rich. Having a £200m yacht doesn't mean he coughed up that in cash.

All that aside, I refuse to believe we're not making more than at least 15 PL teams and as much as some of the other top 5 teams in an FFP world.

So either
City and Chelsea are cheating and it'll catch up with them or we're acting like bitchy victims to avoid spending what we earn.
We're a global club with the 2nd biggest stadium in the country. We had 4 season at Europe's top table, European football of some kind for over a decade, the same PL money as every one else, AIA and Nike being 2 or the biggest deals of their kind and yet we act like we haven't got two pennies to rub together.

Go figure.
☝️ ☝️ ☝️ *** Click to expand...*** ☝️ ☝️ ☝️

Airfixx Airfixx returns the second Levy posts that video

Detective GIF by memecandy

Levy should grow some balls and have a real interview with real questions with somebody who wants to dig and ask the questions the fans want answering, not pay some slime ball to lick his arse and ask questions that he(levy) has already rehearsed the answers for.

Levy should grow some balls and have a real interview with real questions with somebody who wants to dig and ask the questions the fans want answering, not pay some slime ball to lick his arse and ask questions that he(levy) has already rehearsed the answers for.
Levy wrote the questions and the answers - was fucking embarrassing listening to the fraud wriggle on camera

Levy wrote the questions and the answers - was fucking embarrassing listening to the fraud wriggle on camera
he certainly comes across convincing to those that know nothing of him, but spurs fans surly are not that gullable, as you say the way he was squirming I thought if only you could be grilled by Andrew Neil, now that would make him squirm.

No mention of the ESL and the fines for the club in his little North Korean propaganda video (nice dodge you snake.)

The rest of what he says can be summed up in one word, lies.

Love how he is also already passing the buck to the DOF before he has even done anything "He will have to make decisions on who we sell and who we buy" when asked specifically about Harry Kane is code for "I have already made the decision to sell Harry but I don't want to take the heat for it so the DOF will instead"

Also, every penny gets reinvested back into the TEAM does it Danny boy? What about those two windows we didn't spend a penny? Where was the money going then? Not into the team that's for fucking sure.

This guy is a lying little toad.
Almost everything he says is lies. Its ridiculous how his cult still defend him. Their loyalty to this man is just so strange. Such a cult of cunts.

Back
Top Bottom