Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think I have a pretty good track record of backing our managers tbf. Albeit a tad underwhelmed by the latest appointment.

I rarely criticise our players, either. Certainly not on a personal level.

But I don't believe that owners are above criticism and should command unconditional support like you. I just don't

They own the club, yes. But to me, and football fans far and wide, they don't represent the football club.

You rarely criticise? now you're just taking the piss ... or do you have a split personality?

Go back and read you 100's of critical posts and then consider if 'rarely' should have read 'usually'

You are a constant depressing stream of negativity who posts endlessly attacking anyone who dares support the current club structure - either you are one of the most critical posters on here or your account got hacked? so which is it?

"Don" Levy

So lucky to have him

E7n4SzIWUAAgLwW

Seems like we must have the richest fans with the lowest expectations.

Levy will be selling snake oil next.
Looking at the transfer thread its like the previous terrible transfer windows, the ESL, the Mourinho farce and the dreadful 10 week managerial search didn't happen. I've not always been Levy/ENIC out but surely there comes a point when at the very least a fresh approach is needed? They aren't the club merely the current custodians, they dont deserve unblinking, unquestioning loyalty.

Back
Top Bottom