Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some fans are less supporters, more Levy out campaigners. But they're like a granny's knitting club "You seen the price they're charging for the jerseys!!"

:king::dawsonlol::walker-scream:

Just to be clear you saw that Spurs fans were complaining about Spurs having the most expensive jerseys in the league and came away with the idea that not only were the fans in the wrong for complaining but that you should take an extra shot at them?

Fuck me that is some elite level Levy apologizing there.

Some fans are less supporters, more Levy out campaigners. But they're like a granny's knitting club "You seen the price they're charging for the jerseys!!"

:king::dawsonlol::walker-scream:
Some fans are less supporters , more levy and Enic worshippers , but they are like a religious cult "all hail our glorious leader and may all those who resist and sin burn in eternal hell

:king: :dawsonlol::walker-scream:

Just to be clear you saw that Spurs fans were complaining about Spurs having the most expensive jerseys in the league and came away with the idea that not only were the fans in the wrong for complaining but that you should take an extra shot at them?

Fuck me that is some elite level Levy apologizing there.

Nothing in your post reflects what I wrote. Did I say fans were wrong to complain, or apologies for Levy? When we are 5 pence more expensive for Nike kit, it highlights how some are on a campaign, looking for anything to beat the club with, more than they are Spurs supporters.

Some fans are less supporters , more levy and Enic worshippers , but they are like a religious cult "all hail our glorious leader and may all those who resist and sin burn in eternal hell

Some fans are less supporters, more Levy haters, they are a religious cult that persecutes anyone who goes against their dogma.
So much so, some of them would prefer us to lose games, and refuse to support the new manager, rather than allow Levy get even a modicum of praise.

:walker-scream::moursmall::parker::angryscouser:: ostrich::wansum:

Some fans are less supporters, more Levy haters, they are a religious cult that persecutes anyone who goes against their dogma.
So much so, some of them would prefer us to lose games, and refuse to support the new manager, rather than allow Levy get even a modicum of praise.

:walker-scream::moursmall::parker::angryscouser:: ostrich::wansum:

But we are all Spurs fans. So I have nothing against the Levy out crew, they create some pressure on the club which can't be too bad. What isn't nice is if it's divisive. If it undermines the club and the togetherness, which it can. Everyone has a right to their opinion, and I don't think anyone believes Levy has been perfect. It has been a tough time with all sorts of frustrations over the last couple of years, not least Spurs. We had been building, going somewhere and that progression has stalled. But the truth is we're in a decent position with competent, mostly benign owners.

I just want to see the stadium full and rocking, and hope there aren't too many whinging glory hunters. I think levy can deliver. So personally I'll back him. But each to their own. And I respect that.

But we are all Spurs fans. So I have nothing against the Levy out crew, they create some pressure on the club which can't be too bad. What isn't nice is if it's divisive. If it undermines the club and the togetherness, which it can. Everyone has a right to their opinion, and I don't think anyone believes Levy has been perfect. It has been a tough time with all sorts of frustrations over the last couple of years, not least Spurs. We had been building, going somewhere and that progression has stalled. But the truth is we're in a decent position with competent, mostly benign owners.

I just want to see the stadium full and rocking, and hope there aren't too many whinging glory hunters. I think levy can deliver. So personally I'll back him. But each to their own. And I respect that.
And that's very reasonable, but if you were to suggest that we had "competent, mostly benign owners" to some of the anti Levy cult they will accuse you of being a troll, a cuck, a bot, or of being on Enics payroll.

That's the problem, a lot of them don't respect others views.

As shown in the Harry Kane thread these last 24 hours.....

I can respect people saying we should rinse City for every penny or even those that think selling Harry would benefit the team..:roflmao:

But some of the abuse again thrown at one of our players cast as the villain because his own ambition pitifies our owners is actually quite disgusting.

The same people who backed Levy over Poch

It's no wonder our fans continue to be the laughing stock of football.

And that's very reasonable, but if you were to suggest that we had "competent, mostly benign owners" to some of the anti Levy cult they will accuse you of being a troll, a cuck, a bot, or of being on Enics payroll.
That's the problem, a lot of them don't respect others views.
Of course it's very reasonable. It's another rant sucking off the owners 😂

A growing number of fans see ENIC as arrogant, greedy, profiteering cunts with no interest in football and only conerened with increasing their real estate portfolio and personal wealth off the back of our football club.

I've seen absolutely no evidence that you or a few others respect those views either

Of course it's very reasonable. It's another rant sucking off the owners 😂

A growing number of fans see ENIC as arrogant, greedy, profiteering cunts with no interest in football and only conerened with increasing their real estate portfolio and personal wealth off the back of our football club.

I've seen absolutely no evidence that you or a few others respect those views either

Also, perhaps a growing number of fans now understand what ENIC meant, when they themselves specifically stated that they are an investment company in the entertainment industry.

No bogus.

From what evidence could that possibly be

:mourwhat:

So I put up a post saying that if someone posts anything complimentary about the owners they'll get insulted and called cucks etc etc.

And you decide to come back with this!!
Way to go on proving my point.

:harrysmile:
The problem is anything postive they have done is a few years old now. I cant think of one positive thing in the last 2 years. Its crap decision after crap decision followed by PR disaster. Surely there comes a point when a change is needed? Like a failing manager or a past it player.

Thing is most of us have been spurs fans for a long time. I remember the 1980,s we had a shocking defence at times but still won things. Even won a cup when sugar was in charge. 20 years since Enic took over and it's the same shit season after season with 1 poxy league cup victory. How much patience are we as supporters suppose to have. Yet our views are taken by the enic apologists as slagging off the club. We are not doing that we are having a pop at the owners

Last edited:
Thing is most of us have been spurs fans for a long time. I remember the 1980,s we had a shocking defence at times but still won things. Even won a cup when sugar was in charge. 20 years since Enic took over and it's the same shit season after season with 1 poxy league cup victory. How much patience are we as supporters suppose to have. Yet our views are taken by the ethnic apologists as slagging off the club. We are not doing that we are having a pop at the owners
There was always an ambition in the 80’s, even the early 90’s. An intent. That’s gone, currently middling around, treading water…. I don’t think you can solely blame ENIC, Chelsea and City have made it almost impossible to challenge but it’s a bitter pill

Back
Top Bottom