Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we do invest its just the DoF's we employ see youtube clips and think he's great I'll get him without doing their homework, Levy is not here to check out each player we are buying BUT he is here to check out the guys he employs to check out the players and in that regard he has let the club down
to me these DoFs he keeps getting must be giving him the emperor's new clothes routine

Well a source would be a good start mate, would be good for my own interests as well as I'm pretty naïve to this kind of info

ok, I like the fact you are willing to learn. You need to reverse the question to get to the right answer.

How much did they buy the asset for?
How much have they subsequently put in?
How much is it worth?
Who has funded the growth?

that will tell you how much they have taken out of the club.

the fact that Levy gets an annual wage higher than your average FTSE 100 CEO and has paid himself divs in the past is actually irrelevant.

he is using our money to buy property whilst drastically underfunding the team.

When he / his son gets out they will have milked us for literally billions of pounds. In a business where you are not supposed to actually make money.

truly bonkers

Last edited:
Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

Shandy taking his time working this one through

ok, I like the fact you are willing to learn. You need to reverse the question to get to the right answer.

How much did they buy the asset for?
How much have they subsequently put in?
How much is it worth?
Who has funded the growth?

that will tell you how much they have taken out of the club.

the fact that Levy gets an annual wage higher than your average FTSE 100 CEO and has paid himself divs in the past is actually irrelevant.

he is using our money to buy property whilst drastically underfunding the team.

When he / his son gets out they will have milked us for literally billions of pounds. In a business where you are not supposed to actually make money.

truly bonkers
Top post mate, too many clowns prepared to defend them no matter like ENIC done something for them, only reason I can think off they like their prawn sandwiches…

Wonder what happened there......

:levylol:
Hakimi was available in Summer 2020 for a relatively affordable fee. We desperately needed a right back, but we instead chose to sign Matt Doherty, a player who anyone that’s seen him play more than 5 times could have told you would be an absolute dud signing.

Shockingly bad recruitment/squad management.

Because you didn't get the answer you had hoped for and then turned the ignore-o-meter on.

I put a lot of time an effort into that post to try and help you with your understanding. What did I get in return? Nada.

If you put a lot of time and effort into that post all I can say is bless you because it didn't come close to answering my question, I asked for a source, all I got was a lot of conjecture and half truths based on some twisted narratives and fantasies.

I'll be honest I think I stand in the middle of the debate of where I stand with ENIC (if there is such a thing) but I do find it funny that people constantly froth at the mouth and partake in one-upmanship all day on a forum but each to their own. :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom