Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah... but we don't wanna have owners with no moral or integrity like City or Chelsea 😭😂

Sorry, point out to me an owner of a football club that does have morals/integrity. They’re all awful human beings. Perhaps some are less awful but all are awful nonetheless. I’d take Arab / Russian money any day if it meant we could start competing .

Sorry, point out to me an owner of a football club that does have morals/integrity. They’re all awful human beings. Perhaps some are less awful but all are awful nonetheless. I’d take Arab / Russian money any day if it meant we could start competing .
Leicester? Liverpool? Villa? Newcastle? Ok maybe not them

Whilst City’s owners have different beliefs and culture, they have done a lot for that area of Manc to be fair

I think that was the point he was making, mate.

Imbalanced, incomplete, and unfamiliar squad.

Pochettino brought the club to a level that ENIC's net spend and stewardship didn't warrant.

Spurs are irrelevant in footballing terms.
Slightly relevant in terms of brand image and fan base. Highly relevant in terms of running a club profitably.

The only way to get these greedy fuckers out is to starve them of revenue. The more we spend the longer they are here. I’m sick to death of the shit served up every week and the happy clappers going along with it.

Unlucky Daniel, you tried your best to do Jimmy proud on your net spend universal credit budget

Now fuck off, and take that tortoise faced leach with you. How’s your wife your absolute chancer

People like to laugh at Woolwich and mock their owners but we are in the EXACT same position with these wankers

Unambitious , Incompetent and just generally shit at running the football side of a club

We have got years in the wilderness ahead of us under these pricks

Not a penny more from me until these have fucked off!! Sick of over paying for the shit we get served. Rather save my money rather than give it to Enic
I made that decision at the end of last season

No more games , cancelled my membership , no more merchandise etc

I have seen nothing over the last few months to make me regret that decision

A couple of years ago todays result would have left me distraught. My whole week would be ruined. My wife would spend days trying to pick me up.

You know what. I feel nothing today. No sadness. No remorse. No anxiety.
NOTHING. and I fucking hate it and I hate what Daniel Levy has done to my soul and my football team.

Do every Spurs fan a favour and just get out of my football club.

The only way to get these greedy fuckers out is to starve them of revenue. The more we spend the longer they are here. I’m sick to death of the shit served up every week and the happy clappers going along with it.
The "happy clappers" are now the scourge of our club, in my opinion.

Anyone who STILL defends ENIC, can not, hand on heart, love Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom