Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The way this club is being run, I think I'd be happier seeing Poch win champions league than spurs win a Premier league match at this point.

Cue "how dare you say that.... You're no supporter" tribal garbage mentality.

But when I weigh it up on what has been "given back to me", a paying fan.... I think Poch's commitment, attitude, and knowhow has brought me more joy in the last 10 years than the actual club itself.

He turned ENIC's water into wine and created an incredible level of buzz around the status of the club, despite having his hands tied with an insignificant level of financial backing relative to the teams he had spurs competing against.

Its frankly disgusting.

And make no mistake, Poch wanted to take the next step with spurs if he felt there was the slightest chance they'd show ambition.

I made that decision at the end of last season

No more games , cancelled my membership , no more merchandise etc

I have seen nothing over the last few months to make me regret that decision
Same here mate. Pains me to say it but its all so predictable. They aren't bothered about attempting to get top 4 anymore so no more investment from me. How anyone can doubt their indifference then look at the summer, the manager, the spend. It was all about hanging on to Kane as a bit of a dick waving contest but its just yet another huge mistake on their part.

Same here mate. Pains me to say it but its all so predictable. They aren't bothered about attempting to get top 4 anymore so no more investment from me. How anyone can doubt their indifference then look at the summer, the manager, the spend. It was all about hanging on to Kane as a bit of a dick waving contest but its just yet another huge mistake on their part.

They should have sold Kane. Got someone like Potter in. Or even Howe. And started again.

Fans would take a season of change if we had a plan. But this is the worst of both worlds. A caretaker manager, a squad going nowhere and our best player completely left out to hang and dry.

If the plan was to keep him then get in a manager that would build a team around him. Spend money. And we have money. We have 300m sitting in naming rights that could be available when Barça players were all up for sale for a comparatively pittance. Europe was open for business. But this cunt just sits on Kane and we get in a manager that plays a 9 2.

Pathetic.

Sounds like you're right on the fence there Shandy.

season 3 dance GIF by Portlandia
Always claim to be neutral… bizarre

Bring in a shit manager and then don't back him properly either.
Well the results are as to be expected if you do that..

We really need to start the protests again
Fans must completely boycott games - when he starts bleeding 2m per game the penny would drop - tight cunt

they really are simply trying to scrape every last penny out of this club it is fucking embarrassing. Gangster wannabe Levy, glorified hedgefund manager, playing soccer coach from his office. Some randomer paraciti, jumping around on his phone in the dugout like a baboon. Half a squad that doesnt want to be here because they know tottenham are going absolutely fucking nowhere with these owners. The bullshit smoke and mirrors of “projects” and “competing for silverware” propaganda has fallen flat on its arse. Zero investment. 5th choice players. 30th choice “head coaches”. Sack the shit managers. Sack the good managers. No investment when we are doing well. Invest poorly when we are shite. Bullshit stadium filled with tourists. Bullshit interviews from arse flapping owners. Build hotels, rock climbing, zip fookin wires, aquariums, supermarkets, fuck it build a whole circus because Were a fooking clown club now

Back
Top Bottom