Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeh it’s odd. Romero, Gil and Royal seem good signings and the type you would pair with a manager looking for young players to build something.

Yet we have Gattuso and Nuno as the manager choices. It seems like this guy would get Haaland, Foden and Bellingham then put Neil Warnock in charge. Like he is wedded to old fashioned football.
This is why I was sceptical about his Juventus background, because they, for me are probably the most pragmatic and cautious of any elite club in Europe.

Friedel said: “Three months into the season I got my wage packet and I saw that there was like £800 taken out so I just asked what it was."

“They said that you only get a certain amount of kits, I forget but maybe eight or ten, and then when you trade more afterwards then the club charges you."

“I’d never had that before, at any club. And I was getting older so a lot of goalkeepers I was playing against knew that I was retiring soon.”

:levyeyes:

The worry for me is that, usually the model works on the basis that the DoF chooses a manager that suits his vision, then when that manager leaves another interchangeable one with a similar style and philosophy is brought in who should be able to carry on with the same squad and minimal disruption...

Which means, even if we are fortunate enough to see the back of Nu-Nohope before too long, we should expect someone similar to replace him.
Tony Pulis

Welcome to Spurs

All I ask for is entertaining football. A bit of go-for-it. If we fall short, that's really not the end of the world for me. I'd rather watch youngsters with real commitment than prima donna wankers who think they don't need to try.

I've always kept my eye on their scoreboard, but I'm now thinking of going to a few more youth team matches, because there's more spirit and THFC in them than there currently is in the senior team.
I respect that. Props to Skip, Scarlett and Taganga (and the club for investing in youth). 5 players in our squad who came through the ranks is either impressive; or a stick to beat the club over because we’re not buying enough prima Donna’s? Glass half full or half empty?

I remember that,last game of the season the players doing their lap of honour to the sounds of "we're all going on a European tour".
As you say our expectations are higher now. The only club in history whose fan base has been spoilt by winning fuck all😂😂
Yeah it is tragic we didn’t get more silverware to coo about. But I don’t define myself by grades I achieved. I don’t measure my enjoyment by trophies either.

If.

Nuno was a knowing stop gap, for Gallardo in the Winter (or similar young dynamic manager with epic potential).

Then, this summers signings look pretty good. And I'm not too down.

Daka over Gil (who I love but isn't ready) or similar was silly, but I feel like we planned for Kane money to buy higher level but wouldn't take the call to make it happen = fucking stupid.

Hope City phone Joe in January.

Leicester have Vardy, Iheanacho, Daka, Perez.

We are pathetically anemic in the most important area of the pitch to be adequately manned.

surely Levy is watching how we are playing ?
that can't be what he thought we would get when he got this guy in ?
wonder if he has spoken to DoF yet ?

Rumours West Ham are selling a 27% stake for c.£700M.

That’s one thing I don’t under and with Levy, if he can’t get the tax dodger to invest then why not sell a minority stake to bring some cash in to compete and grow the revenue / value of the club? We are treading water and waves are coming fast.

Do something you dwarf cunt

That’s one thing I don’t under and with Levy, if he can’t get the tax dodger to invest then why not sell a minority stake to bring some cash in to compete and grow the revenue / value of the club? We are treading water and waves are coming fast.

If he sell shares he diluted his stake and thus lowers his own control/value. Levy will do many things but he won’t lose value for himself.

If.

Nuno was a knowing stop gap, for Gallardo in the Winter (or similar young dynamic manager with epic potential).

Then, this summers signings look pretty good. And I'm not too down.

Daka over Gil (who I love but isn't ready) or similar was silly, but I feel like we planned for Kane money to buy higher level but wouldn't take the call to make it happen = fucking stupid.

Hope City phone Joe in January.
Hope Newcastle phone Joe in January

What fool would give that money for 27% of WH.
Values them over 2.5 billion with NO STADIUM.
Makes Levys price of £ billion for us seem cheap.

surely Levy is watching how we are playing ?
that can't be what he thought we would get when he got this guy in ?
wonder if he has spoken to DoF yet ?
Probably doesn’t care too much
What fool would give that money for 27% of WH.
Values them over 2.5 billion with NO STADIUM.
Makes Levys price of £ billion for us seem cheap.
Levy has set £3.5B price tag not £1b

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....luation-revealed-ahead-of-Woolwich-clash/amp/

“As the Lilywhites continue in their attempts to establish themselves as one of the elite of the English game, Levy has seen fit to go on record with a £3.5 billion valuation of the club, which doubles the current Forbes valuation, resting at ~£1.7 billion as of April of this year”

Deluded twat of a leach ( him not you )

Back
Top Bottom