Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE ArcspacE : Gone but not forgotten

george c scott salute GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

The battle is a long one, warrior. More blood will be spilt.

But final victory will win out. Spurs, and SPURS FANS, will win the day

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!

I actually think most fans are not overly exercised by ENIC. They don't particularly like them, appreciate some of the things Levy has done in the past such as the stadium, and understand our current limitations which are frustrating; when we are competing with mega oil money.

But the cult are really those who try to shout down anyone who identifies nuances or dares to highlight them. The single-minded, negative Levy Haters are more like a cult if you look at it. Insular, unable to see other perspectives or shades of grey, and paranoid. Extremely cult-like. I'm not sure what makes people like that, but I think it probably stems from frustrations in their own lives. Spurs success or failure becomes a metaphor for their own existence. As though Levy spending would transform their own reality. Which I actually totally understand. We all want our club to win and excel and somehow it reflects on us. We walk taller after a win, and feel the burden of defeat. But I also appreciate that the journey is everything. We are never likely to be one of the few clubs bought out by oil magnets. And I'm not sure I'd want us to be. Instead, we have a decent setup that few other clubs in the football league have. And we have some clever, hard-working people running our club. They are not perfect, but I'll take them over the semi-corrupt owners of other clubs.

I think the haters will likely make things uncomfortable for Levy. Who would want to be involved when people are spitting such bile at you and even your family? I hope that those who do, don't have the same abuse thrown at them or their families. And that we all don't end up with a worse lot in charge.

Thank you very much, I've been saying this for ages, I hate doing the whole us vs them thing but in my experience arguing with the staunch ENIC outers/Levy haters whether it be on here, SC, Twitter...there's only one side trying to have a debate and bring facts to the table the other side completely shout you down and try to bully and pile on, case in point this thread, the similarities on every social media platform are uncanny.

The irony is that I want new owners at the club as well and if people bother to actually read my posts I have been completely critical of the setup and the structure/lack of strategy deployed by ENIC, I'm frustrated as everyone else but the difference is that I can appreciate the good things that they've done for this club, just because I don't call him a cunt and get personal and spew unnecessary toxicity about ENIC it apparently makes me an ENIC bot, it really is playground stuff sometimes.

I've said this before many times, those with extreme negative views about ENIC remind me of antivaxers, put a compelling argument in front of them and you're met with personal abuse or incoherent rambling, seems like if you try an add a semblance of common sense or nuance or critical thinking to dispel a half truth about Levy/ENIC you're automatically called a Levy apologist/puppet and abused, I find it hilarious tbh.

Yes, yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a bot, your opinion is the only one held by real humans posting on the forum, I get it, I think everyone gets it tbh. Honestly mate I do wonder what a good shrink would make of you. :)
Mate, I ignored this clownshoe (that was his favourite word right?) years ago. Back when he was willing Chelsea to beat Barcelona in the CL quarters or something because he hated them more than Chelsea or hates Messi or something odd. What happened in the end? Chelsea beat Bayern in the final and we lose our CL spot.

Don't waste your time replying to him.

Thank you very much, I've been saying this for ages, I hate doing the whole us vs them thing but in my experience arguing with the staunch ENIC outers/Levy haters whether it be on here, SC, Twitter...there's only one side trying to have a debate and bring facts to the table the other side completely shout you down and try to bully and pile on, case in point this thread, the similarities on every social media platform are uncanny.

The irony is that I want new owners at the club as well and if people bother to actually read my posts I have been completely critical of the setup and the structure/lack of strategy deployed by ENIC, I'm frustrated as everyone else but the difference is that I can appreciate the good things that they've done for this club, just because I don't call him a cunt and get personal and spew unnecessary toxicity about ENIC it apparently makes me an ENIC bot, it really is playground stuff sometimes.

I've said this before many times, those with extreme negative views about ENIC remind me of antivaxers, put a compelling argument in front of them and you're met with personal abuse or incoherent rambling, seems like if you try an add a semblance of common sense or nuance or critical thinking to dispel a half truth about Levy/ENIC you're automatically called a Levy apologist/puppet and abused, I find it hilarious tbh.

LOL

It is laughable if you think that you or any other of your apologist cunt pals have ever once brought facts to the "debate."

The facts are all on the Levy Out side and only ever met with excuses and deflection.

LOL

It is laughable if you think that you or any other of your apologist cunt pals have ever once brought facts to the "debate."

The facts are all on the Levy Out side and only ever met with excuses and deflection.

Another day goes by and yet again someone else pipes up with this juvenile, playground shit, don't you get bored of this ad hominem nonsense?

It's quite simple how this works - you can either at least try and attempt to debate the points I made or you can stick your fingers in your ears and reject any sort of opposition to your argument by getting personal, if you're gonna do that put me on ignore seeing as your precious self cannot handle it when I rebutal your weak arguments with facts.

This isn't an echo chamber, this is what forums are for, if you cannot accept that can I suggest somewhere you'll fit in perfectly with your adolescent mentality and mindstate: Latest Blog Archives - Harry Hotspur or https://twitter.com/

Another day goes by and yet again someone else pipes up with this juvenile, playground shit, don't you get bored of this ad hominem nonsense?

It's quite simple how this works - you can either at least try and attempt to debate the points I made or you can stick your fingers in your ears and reject any sort of opposition to your argument by getting personal, if you're gonna do that put me on ignore seeing as your precious self cannot handle it when I rebutal your weak arguments with facts.

This isn't an echo chamber, this is what forums are for, if you cannot accept that can I suggest somewhere you'll fit in perfectly with your adolescent mentality and mindstate: Latest Blog Archives - Harry Hotspur or https://twitter.com/

LOL

Again you have not once rebutted any argument with facts. You keep saying it but have never done it.

LOL

Again you have not once rebutted any argument with facts. You keep saying it but have never done it.

You can look through this thread for the many posts that I've posted in here, either that or you can put forward an argument yourself as opposed to obsessing over me, if you're incapable of doing that then I won't humour you and you can go back to speaking to the wall :thumbup:

wages to revenue ratio, you’ll never sing that

Nearly a quarter of a century of these do minimum leaches

Invest in a helicopter pinhead you creep

absolutely shocking.
The board is to blame for this. Not enough talent in the squad. This month we had to get changes in early given the fixtures.
When our changes do come in the final week it will be too late

Back
Top Bottom