Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They backed Pochettino in the summer of 2019. Ndombele...Lo Celso and Sessegnon. 100m plus.
Almost 3 years for very little return on the pitch. Poch was a good coach but not a great judge of a player.
If Conte wants Amrabat, even though he doesn’t look great, he needs to have him.
A suffocating backing of somewhat, in the restrains of the clubs buying policy , sell on , prospect etc and years away of reaching their potential as premier League players .
These players were signed by Levy's failed policy of potential financial gain than what is best for the team know. Poch had to work within these limitations .
Conte would want far better than Amrabet but that is what is on offer under Levy's control .
A absurd mess.

Have to say this is a bit disappointing from this particular ENIC out lot …. clearly not true Tottenham and happy for a bit of casual violence in the street when required.

Should of fronted it out to see who turned up.

:wansum: Probably the spurs version of this danger.

It's not me and I've checked with Airfix it's not him so if Daniel is paying someone else to be a bot to defend the owners which is our job I'm not going to be very happy and I'm going to demand to see him first thing in the morning.
Sorry my old China my mistake , sorry that you have been demoted .
Word at Property investment HQ is Danny is flying in supercunt bad arse The Outsider from his Ladyboy hideout deep on KO Chung island .
Take a few days as Dan has provided an economy ticket with 5 stopovers all in ex Soviet central Asian republics .
A Job for the cavalry my old mate.

Jose Mourinho won the Champions League at freakin’ Porto then won a treble at freakin’ Inter, sinking a dagger into peak Pep Barca along the way. He was THE guy.

Doesn’t take a consummate insider to see that the game has moved past him in the years since, in exactly the same way it’s done for Levy.

One thing we learn being pawns in the corporate machine is that intelligent, powerful, experienced people are far, far from immune from making obvious errors, and hubris running wild tends to be a pretty popular reason why.

It’s plain for all to see that this isn’t working.
Even the Roman Empire collapsed.

Hopefully that strokes Levy's ego enough that he's fine leaving having been compared to the Roman Empire.

Bloody hell.

The offending messages...

And just like that, the ENIC Out protests...

50028702f0fe220d18c4aff55dcd1d71.gif

One of blokes said that if the other fella went ahead with the protest that he would do the cunt even at the ground in front of his pals.
I know a couple that have been protesting on match days on the HR.
If he wants to have it with them I hope for him he can handle himself as them along with Chinner who was posted on here yesterday are game lads.

I know a couple that have been protesting on match days on the HR.
If he wants to have it with them I hope for him he can handle himself as them along with Chinner who was posted on here yesterday are game lads.
Yes mate I see that video the person offering it mate probably couldn't throw a party let alone a punch.
I think the training ground could be an interesting place on Monday but club has brought it on themselves.

Back
Top Bottom