Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

where did it come from? Why are the owners investing in the club rather than saddling the club with debt? Why haven’t we spent any fucking money for years?? Come on mate this must stick in your craw?
Some fans are not that adventurous and are not worried about the club like that, ticking over with occasional excitement and the odd foray into the CL is enough to keep some fans motivated for years.

where did it come from? Why are the owners investing in the club rather than saddling the club with debt? Why haven’t we spent any fucking money for years?? Come on mate this must stick in your craw?
Afraid it doesn’t. I’m not surprised that our owner and chairman are both rich. I’d be hugely stunned if they weren’t.

Find me a top football club that’s owned by someone with no money and we can then maybe debate your absolutely non newsworthy, shouty post.

He's getting wealthier and welthier off the back of our football club mate. Some would say disgustingly wealthy.

While presiding over 20 years of winning sweet fuck all and telling us fans we have to get over our obsession with spending money.

Surely even you must be feeling a wee bit nauseated by this?

He must have other business dealings to have that sort of cash, he couldnt get that rich from just Spurs

Owns lots of properties

I imagine the majority of his estimated wealth (that's all the Times does....finger in air) is shares in Spurs though

Him rising much higher up that list would only be a good thing for the club - if he starts going the other way we are probably doing pretty badly

He does, as Blanchflower Blanchflower mentioned a lot of property Dealings. But I think this figure is mainly taken from his % ownership of Spurs and Our value now.

It’s just a pie in the sky figure. Sure to rile a few people though.
Also worth noting our club valuation has increased around 20 times since ENIC became majority holders

Last edited:
I could jot down a list of them, but I’m sure we all know who they are.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not Levy’s biggest fan. Not levy out though either.

But my gripes mainly due to knowing exactly how tight he is :)
However i don’t begrudge him the money He’s earnt. THFC are transformed under ENIC.

Just don’t think our high ST prices are needed. The one area he could / should have thought about the fans more. IMHO. But it’s his club. His rules.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not Levy’s biggest fan. Not levy out though either.

But my gripes mainly due to knowing exactly how tight he is :)
However i don’t begrudge him the money He’s earnt. THFC are transformed under ENIC.

Just don’t think our high ST prices are needed. The one area he could / should have thought about the fans more. IMHO. But it’s his club. His rules.
There is an argument that the ST pricing in the past has helped us move stadium and at present will help us buy better players ongoing. But I can certainly see why that could be argued against. Good faith against negative opinion, based on past spending I suppose.

But yes, it’s his club to steward how he sees fit. We’ve all got the chance to vote with our feet and our wallets if we don’t like it.

Back
Top Bottom