Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another reason why I can’t stand Levy. United get a class act in Fernandes who has pretty much changed their fortunes and we get a cheap cast off version, who will be no more than a bit part player. Utter depressing under these lot. We are going nowhere with them.

Having the highest turnover of any club in the country might be a factor in them winning one trophy in the last 3 years

Bullshit excuse mate. We have the most expensive season tickets in the country. We now have a 65,000 seater stadium. We have a club that operates on profit and negative net spend every single transfer window. Don’t give me that horse shit of we are so poor etc etc. We are the 8th richest club on the planet. Our owners and Levy harbour no ambition to push forward.

Why is it that practically every other club invests more of their turnover into their squad either through transfers and wages on the pitch?

Can you guess which was the only Premier League club last season to have less than 50% of their turnover on wages?
I can't really answer unless you're specific about which clubs.

However I'd imagine they hadn't just moved into a new stadium

Bullshit excuse mate. We have the most expensive season tickets in the country. We now have a 65,000 seater stadium. We have a club that operates on profit and negative net spend every single transfer window. Don’t give me that horse shit of we are so poor etc etc. We are the 8th richest club on the planet. Our owners and Levy harbour no ambition to push forward.
Pretty sure we had a net spend this season, despite moving to a massively expensive new stadium that you mention

Back
Top Bottom