Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still waiting on an apology for the fiasco last sunday. Replacing a proven manager with a nobody 6 days before a final,then that guy basically does a jose on the team selection and tactics anyway. These guys love trolling us. I bet they must sit down every season and have a right laugh and say right let's see how much we can fuck them over while squeezing every last penny from them this season.

really just fuck off please. Yes the stadium is good but you are so shit at picking managers and scouting and selling players you fuck up the football.

And if you don’t fuck off then just step back from the football side and let a DoF run it who is qualified to do so.
Let's be honest, the stadium is a total eyesore and looks like a shopping centre following the 're-design'.

Still waiting on an apology for the fiasco last sunday. Replacing a proven manager with a nobody 6 days before a final,then that guy basically does a jose on the team selection and tactics anyway. These guys love trolling us. I bet they must sit down every season and have a right laugh and say right let's see how much we can fuck them over while squeezing every last penny from them this season.
Season Ticket Hike again soon?

When ENIC took over they sacked Graham about a month before the semi final, a mistake though everyone agreed it would be right for the manager to go at the end of the season.
Fast forward 20 years later the mistake is repeated, except this time its with a complete novice instead of hoddle, and 6 days instead of 4 weeks.
Levy knows everything about money but nothing about football.
Absolutely nothing.

Season Ticket Hike again soon?
I'm sure they'll try tugging on the heart strings using some sob story that their yachts are two years old so they need their bonuses to buy new ones so ticket prices must go up for the good of the club. As they won't perform their best for the club without the target of a brand new boat.

A work colleague of mine gave up his ST in 2003 in disgust at ENIC but he was right all along.

Probably their worst week ever I think and only themselves to blame. So many things to fix and little optimism for the future. Good luck getting CRN’s and tourists into the new stadium next year.

Bobby Martinez, Gareth Southgate, fuck right off!

Any attempt to raise ST prices or increase corporate then you’re having a laugh. For an investment company they’ve massively misread the football side of the business - ramped up debt, and longer term prospects looking poor going into next season - not the fans problem.

I didn’t ask for a glorified shopping centre for a stadium and ask make us competitive, invest and build a title challenging team or fuck off.

Fuck off you parasites....I have wanted the pricks out since redknapp got us into the champions league and they bought Nelson and Saha....
Nothing has and ever will change how I feel about the disease that is enic and levy.....

Levy will always be the man that brought a tired old Jose Mourinho to the club, which has cost us a fortune, set us back years and betrayed the very identity of the club. For that alone he should resign.

A work colleague of mine gave up his ST in 2003 in disgust at ENIC but he was right all along.

Probably their worst week ever I think and only themselves to blame. So many things to fix and little optimism for the future. Good luck getting CRN’s and tourists into the new stadium next year.

Bobby Martinez, Gareth Southgate, fuck right off!

Any attempt to raise ST prices or increase corporate then you’re having a laugh. For an investment company they’ve massively misread the football side of the business - ramped up debt, and longer term prospects looking poor going into next season - not the fans problem.

I didn’t ask for a glorified shopping centre for a stadium and ask make us competitive, invest and build a title challenging team or fuck off.
So that's just fuck off then, as he will never make us competitive..not by choice anyway

The same gullible fans that think this team is good enough for top 4 and just need better coaching are the same gullible fans that thought we’d get Nagelsmann etc.

Brendan Rodgers is Levy’s man. Low on confidence, easy to manipulate. Won’t question signings or ask for money. Perfect Yes man.

With ENIC, we can't compete against Abu Dhabi FC.
The same gullible fans that think this team is good enough for top 4 and just need better coaching are the same gullible fans that thought we’d get Nagelsmann etc.

Brendan Rodgers is Levy’s man. Low on confidence, easy to manipulate. Won’t question signings or ask for money. Perfect Yes man.
It was laughable that all those pricks thought Nagelsmann would seriously consider us .
We are a graveyard for managers if top 4 isn't achieved.
Why ruin his career , no chance of any sustained success totally fucked by Levy/Lewis.

I've said it before, who the fuck wants to work for Daniel Levy. Words probably gotten around now about how difficult he is to work for...or with...or you know, just stand by while he runs the football club

Mourinho couldn't win anything with us, and it seems everyone who does leave ends up winning something in a twisted sense of irony.

It's a struggle to come to terms with the fact that we had quality teams with momentum twice, the Harry redknapp side and the Poch side.

In both situations the team was on the cusp of special things, and this was not met with financial support but instead a reigning in of transfers.

So the goal will always be to build a team that accesses the revenue of top4, without actually committing to capitalising on good form to win trophies.

It’s over for ENIC. I don’t see how they can recover unless they radically restructure the operations of the club this summer. That means Levy taking a step back. It means hiring a proper sporting director. It means biting the bullet and investing in a squad rebuild that is 3 years overdue.

ENIC aren't going to change, if you think they will, you're deluded.

Their strategy is getting top four and maximizing profits, they will NEVER spend what is required to win trophies because they don't care about them, they don't care about the fans or sentimentality, they don't even care about football, that's the truth.

Anybody who is gullible enough to believe that Levy is a fan or cares about the club needs to have a word with themselves, it's fucking nuts to think this greedy corporate yes man gives a singular fuck about football or about us winning trophies.

He is there to make ENIC consistent profit, trophies are irrelevant.

The only way we will ever win one is if we get new owners or they suddenly start giving a fuck about winning them and spend ludicrous amounts of money and turn us into City (which isn't going to happen.)

They only built the stadium for profit as well and to acquire more infrastructure.

People saying "be careful what you wish for" have just bought into the brainwashing which is really sad.

Some of us just wish for us to resemble a football club again, not just a soulless shell of one.

o7qxzlg93ev61.jpg

Poison

Back
Top Bottom