Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My dickhead friends just bought me a Carabao Cup Finalists shirt. Take your 22 pounds and shove them up your ass Levy.
Oh fuck I didn't realise we were doing that, cringe inducing.

:llorishuh:

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F25ec540860252907b0be8431262fbd38.jpg

The stadium and football club - so transfers etc - have been separated within the “group” main company to be their own entities.

And they own a lot of land around the stadium but not sure how that is all owned.

Was doing some work for a guy who was quite clued up about it all. Think it’s just to make efficient accounting at the end of the day.

But does mean concerts, boxing etc would go through the stadium company rather than the football company. Probably quite handy to do it this way for potential investors as shows the real value of the stadium once it’s up and running.
I can tell you were it WON’T go - that is investing in the squad and looking to improve the first 11 so we can compete for real silverware.

ENIC were in charge back then too. We’ve gone a couple of steps backwards, but nothing that can’t be fixed.
We’re 10 seasons behind that 2017 team right now - and that is not even counting an ageing Kane

Would take 200-300m to fix - do you genuinely believe the bald cunt would spend that?

Is there anyone else even in the frame for the greatest trophyless managerial tenure?

Kevin Keegan's Newcastle?
Graham Taylor and Elton John's Watford?
Claudio Ranieri's Chelsea?
Between Liverpool and Leicester, Brendan Rodgers is putting together quite an English career without major honors, for now.

Sarri's Napoli and Gasperini's Atalanta probably belong on that list, let's hire them! :dempsey:

Last edited:
I can tell you were it WON’T go - that is investing in the squad and looking to improve the first 11 so we can compete for real silverware.

It doesn't matter what company carries the profit.

What is happening now that the short term operational turnover of the FC is used to finance the debts of the company and it's infrastructure.

I'm sure that people will keep argue "oh but the ground will increase revenue that can be put into the club when paid off".

Which is a question of believing. Like Jesus Christ and UFOs.

What is happening back in the real world however is, once again, that the FC turnover is feeding the debt for the company infrastructure.

ENIC as owners of the FC are effectively stealing money out of the football ops to finance building their asset. And their asset is not just a PL licensed FC, but also a multi-purpose ground in London, an training ground with hotel and god knows what other hidden real estate activities not yet published.

People will argue that "they are not withdrawing cash from the club". Which is laughable, since the money is gone nevertheless.

It doesn't matter what company carries the profit.

What is happening now that the short term operational turnover of the FC is used to finance the debts of the company and it's infrastructure.

I'm sure that people will keep argue "oh but the ground will increase revenue that can be put into the club when paid off".

Which is a question of believing. Like Jesus Christ and UFOs.

What is happening back in the real world however is, once again, that the FC turnover is feeding the debt for the company infrastructure.

ENIC as owners of the FC are effectively stealing money out of the football ops to finance building their asset. And their asset is not just a PL licensed FC, but also a multi-purpose ground in London, an training ground with hotel and god knows what other hidden real estate activities not yet published.

People will argue that "they are not withdrawing cash from the club". Which is laughable, since the money is gone nevertheless.
We should do what Utd fans did but even stronger - smoke the cunts out - no other way to save the club

We’re 10 seasons behind that 2017 team right now - and that is not even counting an ageing Kane

Would take 200-300m to fix - do you genuinely believe the bald cunt would spend that?
All we did was get in the CL for a couple of seasons. We won nothing. We achieved very little. I’m sure we’ll get back to that within ten years. We’ll see who is proved correct over time.

All we did was get in the CL for a couple of seasons. We won nothing. We achieved very little. I’m sure we’ll get back to that within ten years. We’ll see who is proved correct over time.
So we get back to where we were within ten years?

Great. So that's 30 years and counting for this man as he approaches his 70th birthday

levy%20%281%29.JPG

Praise be to Pochettino.
And 4 Champions league places instead of one

You realise we actually won 3 major European titles before ENIC, right?
You realise that there is only one major European Trophy right? that's why it's called Major and the rest are just Minor.

Nobody is denying our history - we're just pointing out the facts not the fiction.

20 years prior to Enic - average league finish 8.7

20 years under ENIC average finish 5.6

Still need to do better but Joan even a twisted cynic like you should be able to see that it's an improvement ... in the last ten years it's 4.3 so it was still going the right way albeit a bit slowly.

Back
Top Bottom