Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the type of appointment half way through the season we might need to make a call if we are stuck near the lower half of the table. Joke club from Poch to this.

Eh, for all we know he has signed. In any event they clearly want to announce him and a manager together for whatever reason.

He has signed, the club just haven’t announced it. Probably want to do it at the same time as the manager and announce the new structure in one go.
Then I'm even more confused.
Why not just announce the Paratici deal on its own?

There's something very strange going on.

Presumably a lot of people at the club will be fired or demoted now that Paratici is the general manager. That has to be sorted out.
So is it as Elias Elias says, that it's Paratici making all the decisions or Levy getting involved and doing things on the cheap?

If the former then it's a good thing, not that I agree with Fonseca

I thought the whole point of moving to a big shiny new stadium was to compete at the top level.

Instead we've got Vinicius and Gedson as signings, a past it Mourinho and some random average Portuguese manager coming in.

Absolute sh*t show

I honestly hate the fact I love this club and spent the first few years of my life in Tottenham. I think I might try and find a way to kick the habit, I am an addict and Levy is the dealer, I need to kick the habit, it’s not fun at all.

How the fuck do you sit Harry Kane down after all he's said in the past few months and say "Yeah look we turned down Conte because he wanted the signings/staff to compete for the title but give us another season at finishing in the Conference League spot please"

How the fuck do you sit Harry Kane down after all he's said in the past few months and say "Yeah look we turned down Conte because he wanted the signings/staff to compete for the title but give us another season at finishing in the Conference League spot please"
The ship has long sailed

Back
Top Bottom