Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s brilliant. He talks a lot of sense, in a calm manner. Very witty too
I just watched the Levy video, and, IMO, it was as contrived as the Martin Bashir- Princess Diana one!
On the surface, Levy was saying all the right things, but if you look deeper, it's quite condescending in it's tone and language. It looks like that he is quite enjoying the spotlight, after featuring in the documentary, I think I preferred it where he kept himself to himself ( he was a refreshing change from Sugar when ENIC first took over).
One point I would like to make re our standing in the Deloitte's list is that the reason we featured so high (and why the goons had fallen) is because of the money we made on our CL run. It's not to be sniffed at.

Yes for the stadium, apparently there's more, see below. I presume that's all manageable but is clearly going to have an effect on transfer war chests

Tottenham's gross debt totals £831million, with £140million owed in transfer debt, £96million in tax debt, £9million in trade creditors and £102million in other creditors equalling the total of £1.177bn.

www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/daniel-levy-tottenham-stadium-debt-19804839.amp
£140m in transfer debt ? Who the fuck on ?

…..still…….None of that would matter too much if Tavistock group just invested £15-20m a year into a long term stadium sponsorship deal. It’s not that they can’t. It’s that they won’t.

£140m in transfer debt ? Who the fuck on ?

…..still…….None of that would matter too much if Tavistock group just invested £15-20m a year into a long term stadium sponsorship deal. It’s not that they can’t. It’s that they won’t.
Why would they sponsor it? They aren’t a consumer brand, they would get zero benefit

I just watched the Levy video, and, IMO, it was as contrived as the Martin Bashir- Princess Diana one!
On the surface, Levy was saying all the right things, but if you look deeper, it's quite condescending in it's tone and language. It looks like that he is quite enjoying the spotlight, after featuring in the documentary, I think I preferred it where he kept himself to himself ( he was a refreshing change from Sugar when ENIC first took over).
One point I would like to make re our standing in the Deloitte's list is that the reason we featured so high (and why the goons had fallen) is because of the money we made on our CL run. It's not to be sniffed at.
He's a condescending, lying megalomaniac.

That's why it makes me chuckle when people say things are going to change, you know how many years I have heard people say that? Along with the "be patient" and "when *insert thing here* happens we will invest in the team" and it never ever transpires.

Sooner people wake up and smell the bullshit the better, I agree with you, I think he has made this all about himself at this point, Spurs is his ego project.

"We have been the hardest hit PL club during the pandemic" he says, whilst applying for more building permissions and expanding infrastructure on pointless shit unreleated to football on the pitch.

He wants our stadium to be an entertainment complex and the football club is just a vessel, a secondary afterthought imo.

I thought he looked annoyed he had to explain himself and like a lying smarmy cunt when attempting to. His attempt at smiling looks as weird as Gordon Brown trying to smile.

I thought he looked annoyed he had to explain himself and like a lying smarmy cunt when attempting to. His attempt at smiling looks as weird as Gordon Brown trying to smile.
I've just wasted 5 mins of my life comparing smiling photos of Levy and Brown and laughing my arse off.

The sooner this pair of cunts sell the club the better.
I can't see this happening ,ever.Well certainly not in my lifetime.
I did think for years,they would look for a buyer when the project was finished,ie stadium built.
But it is now obvious, that the stadium was only the beginning of the project,not the end game.
They are building a Leisure/Entertainment empire. And owning Tottenham and building the stadium was just them getting their foot in the door.

I cant see this happening ,ever.Well certainly not in my lifetime.
I did think for years,they would look for a buyer when the project was finished,ie stadium built.
But it is now obvious, that the stadium was only the beginning of the project,not the end game.
They are building a Leisure/Entertaimant empire. And owning Tottenham and building the stadium was just them getting their foot in the door.

I was hoping they might sell after raising the club up to a consistent CL club and with the stadium so they could maximize the sale price, but now seeing these plans, along with other property they own around the stadium it appears this is a much bigger project than the team and I can't see them letting it go now with all the other money making projects they have going.

It might have been a small hope I had before but it is hard to see them selling anytime soon with this news coming out.

Back
Top Bottom